sixteen

Scarlet's POV
I needed air. I walked outside and the breeze of the night hit me. There were drunken people everywhere. What the hell is his problem? He says that he doesn't say it but I know he does. Gosh he's so ugh! Why does he lie? I put my head in my hands and just contemplated my life. I don't know how many times I said it but my life sucks. Then when Lauren came back she snuggled into Cameron. I just need to go talk to her.

Laurens POV
I walked to the kitchen to get Cam and I our drinks. Someone came and tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a innocent looking guy who had chocolate brown eyes and brown hair.

"Shawn." He smiled and held out his hand and I shook it.

"Lauren." I said to him.

"So I see you really have an interest in Mr. Dallas." He smirked.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Looks like he doesn't have an interest in you." He sighed while looking over to Cameron. I saw him and Scarlet talking.

"He wants her, and I can help you make him not want her." He smirked.

"Now you got my attention." I smiled and he smiled back. He told me the plan and I nodded.

He gave me the stuff and walked away. I walked back to Cameron and Scarlet and when she saw me she walked away. I couldn't help the smirk on my face.

"You're mine." I whispered to Cameron. He grew tense but didn't say anything. He chugged his drink quickly.

"Can you go get me a drink?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed his empty cup and walked back over to the drinks. I looked around and noticed Scarlet coming towards me.

"Hey can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Why did Cameron say what the hell are you talking about when I told him what you said?" She asked.

"Why would he tell you he said it?" I asked.

"True sorry I." She sighed.

She's so gullible.

"You want a drink?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She nodded.

Scarlets POV
She gave me the drink and I chugged it down quickly. It burned my throat but I couldn't get enough of it

"Can you make me another one?" I asked. She nodded and gave me another one.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SUCK AND BLOW!" This person yelled. {a/n I got this from the movie clueless!}

"Come on let's play!" Lauren smiled.

"Oh I don't know." I hesitated.

"Come on!" She begged.

"Oh alright!" I gave in.

She grabbed my arm and everyone went boy girl, boy girl. Everything started to become blurry. It was such a big circle. Such a pretty circle.
Laurens POV
I sat next to cam and a random guy and Scarlet sat next to shawn. She was giggling and looking around. I laughed slightly at her.

"What's up with scar?" Cameron whispered.

"I don't know." I lied. The card went to Shawn and he blew the card off and crashed his lips into Scarlets. She grabbed the back of his neck and they began to make out. I noticed Cameron tense up and his jaw clenched.
Shawn's POV
Her lips were so perfect. I craved them. So soft and plump. She pulled away and started to giggle.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked.

"Yes baby!" She giggled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My poor baby scarlet. If you don't know what Lauren did comment and I'll explain it.