fourtyseven

Lauren's POV
I left the note and knocked on the door. I ran to the elevator and went up to the rooftop. I looked in the mirror of the elevator and analyzed myself. Thinking about what I was about to do. Thoughts flooding on how she's been hooking up with Cam made the devil side in me turn on. I got onto the rooftop and put on my black hood.

I looked for security cameras and made sure there weren't any. I hid behind an object I didn't know what it was.
*
The elevator door opened and out came Scarlet.

"Sorry scar." I whispered and walked towards her plunging the knife into her back and pulled it out causing her to drop her phone that shattered instantly and she fell to the ground. I put the bloody knife in my pocket and ran into the elevator.

I clicked the last floor and analyzed my bloody hands rubbing them on my sweatshirt. They were shaking. I just stabbed someone. I walked out the apartment complex and got in my car driving away.
Cameron's POV
The line went dead.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I tried calling over and over but it went straight to voicemail. I ran out my apartment and jumped in my car luckily it wasn't that far. I got to her apartment complex in about 5 minutes. I got out the car and ran into the apartment complex and went into the elevator clicking on her floor. The elevator opened and I ran to her door. I banged on the door repeatedly no answer. I opened the door and looked around no one. I saw a note on the counter I ran to it and picked it up.

Meet me on the rooftop, love cam.

I never said that. My heart beat quickened I threw the note on the ground and ran to elevator. I kept thinking the worse. Who would do something like this. Tears welled in my eyes. Finally I was on the rooftop. The elevator opened and there laid her body. Blood oozing. I picked her up and her eyes were closed shut. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her room picking her up. Her beautiful hair flowed down as I ran to the elevator. I clicked the last floor. I analyzed her. Tears falling down my face onto her.

The elevator finally reached the last floor. I ran out the apartment complex and placed her in the backseat. I ran to the other side of the car quickly opening the door and starting up my car. I drove quickly to the hospital thinking about scarlet. All I could think about was the first day I met her. The first time we made eye contact, her beautiful smile that made me feel so lucky. She was so kind hearted and forgiving and I was such an ass to her. How could a heart like hers love a heart like mine. She changed me. She was and will forever be my everything.

We got to the hospital and I picked up her light delicate body and ran to the hospital door going inside.

"Please she's been stabbed!" I yelled.

Doctors came taking her from my arms putting her on a stretcher rushing her to surgery.

I decided to call Isabelle and Connor.

"Hey Cam." Isabelle exclaimed.

"Get to the hospital now!" I exclaimed.

"What why!" She said with a worried tone.

"Scarlet." I said and hung up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I cried.