eight

Scarlet's POV
I got ready for school. I had to meet Jack outside the university in 5 minutes. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of my apartment. I crossed the street and walked to the university. I looked around for Jack and spotted him on his phone leaning against the wall. I walked over there to him.

"Hey G." I smiled. "What's up Steel are you ready?" He asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled. "Okay she's coming." He exclaimed. I turned around and looked and saw her and Cam was right behind her. "Ok so what do we-" I was cut off my his lips crashing into mine.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gave. He pushed me against the wall and our tongues fought basically.

Cameron's POV
I couldn't keep my mind off Scarlet. I don't know why I was so stupid for breaking up for her. She was so perfect. I just wanted her to be mine again. I walked across the street because class was about to start. I saw Scarlet talking to Gilinsky. I didn't know he went there. I noticed Madison was in front of me. Wasn't Jack and her together? My eyes grew wide as Jacks lips crashed into Scarlet's.

I swallowed hard as they kissed. I stopped dead in my tracks and so did Madison. Her mouth was open like she was going to say something but she couldn't. I felt as if my heart was breaking. I watched as her hand tangled into her hair. I couldn't watch anymore. I walked past Madison and walked to my class. She will never be mine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this is short but it's intense.