seven

Scarlet's POV
I felt my cheeks redden. I giggled and looked at the ground. "You're so cheesy." He said to me. "I am not." I laughed. "Are to!" He exclaimed. "I'm not going to argue with you." I sighed. He rolled his eyes and laughed. He looked around the ice cream shop and I bit my lip as I admired his features. His perfect jawline, his lips and how soft they looked.

"Stop staring at me." He laughed. "I'm not staring at you I just was looking at you while I was thinking about stuff." I said to him. "Sure you were." He said to me. I rolled my eyes at him. We got up and walked out the ice cream shop. "So have you have any boyfriends after Cameron?" He asked. "I don't know if I should tell you it's sorta embarrassing." I chuckled. "Oh come on you can tell me anything." He said while bumping into my shoulder. "Alright well let's just say I had more than enough boyfriends." I said awkwardly.

"You're lying Scarlet Steel hooking up with guys she just met no way." He said. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked. "Because it's so unbelievable." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "So why did you and Madison break up?" I asked. "She broke up with me but I want her back." He frowned. It reminded me of Cameron and I. "So how are you going to get her back?" I asked. "I have an idea but I don't know." He sighed. "What is it?" I asked. "Well I was thinking maybe you and I can fake date to make her jealous." He exclaimed. I could make Cam jealous.

"Okay." I smiled. "Really you'll do it?" He asked. "Yeah besides it could benefit me also." I smirked. "How?" He asked. "Well Cameron broke up with me but I want him back but he went back to his old ways again but I doubt he would want me again." I sighed. "Shut up you're perfect." He exclaimed. I smiled slightly. "Thanks and I'm positive Madison would love to have you back." "I hope so." He sighed.

"So when do we start?" I asked. "Tomorrow meet me outside the university." He smirked. "Will do Gilinsky." I smiled while walking away. "See ya Steel." He exclaimed. I turned around and waved at him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Glad you guys enjoy the book so far!! I didn't get 60 comments but I'm bored and decided to update. Bye hoes!