twelve

Scarlet's POV
"You ready?" I asked Lauren. She nodded and grabbed her bags. We're staying there for a week. I'm really not excited about this. Being in the same house as Cameron for a week. Seeing him walk around shirtless. I got a bit breathless thinking about it. I grabbed my bags and we walked outside. Isabelle, Cameron and Connor were outside waiting for us. I looked at Connor who couldn't keep his eyes off of Isabelle. I looked at isabelle and she smiled at me and ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I heard Lauren cough awkwardly.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too babe." She said softly.

We pulled away and I noticed Lauren staring at Cameron. She looked really attracted to him. It made me a bit uncomfortable. We walked to Connors car and put all our stuff in it. Connor and Cam got in the front seat and all the girls got in the back seat. Connor and Cam were laughing and talking like they used to. I kept noticing Lauren looking at cam. Did she like him or something? I decided to text her.

*hey why do you keep staring at cam lol do you have a crush on him!*

*hes really hot.*

*oh lol*

I clicked of my phone and shifted uncomfortably. Jealously filled me. Lauren was so perfect any guy would die to have her. I clenched my jaw and looked outside. Lauren was on one end, Isabelle was in the middle and I was at the other end.

"Why so mad?" Isabelle asked.

"No reason." I whispered.

"Your friend seems to really like my brother." She whispered.

"Yeah I know." I said softly.

"Don't worry he only wants you, he will always only want you." She whispered.

I shook my head because I knew she was just saying that. Cam hates me. Besides look at Lauren then look at me. I'm vogue and she's Gucci. I laughed to myself at my thought. We finally arrived at my house. I missed it. We got out the car and walked inside.
*
"Okay so who's gonna share room?" Connor asked.

"I call sharing with Scar!" Isabelle exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay I'll room with cam." Lauren smiled.

No bitch.

I grew tense and Connor nodded.

"Okay I guess I get the room to myself." Connor smiled.

We walked upstairs and went to our rooms.

"Wow what a bitch doesn't she know you used to date him?" Isabelle asked.

"Yeah I know." I sighed.

"Besides cam hates me anyway plus she's perfect I'm not." I laughed.

Isabelle rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at me. "Shut up!"

"I'm just stating the truth they're probably going to fuck." I laughed.

"Most likely." She smiled.

I grew jealous at the fact she would be in his arms and I wouldn't.
*
"Hey we're going to go to get some ice cream wanna come?" Isabelle asked.

"Who's going?" I asked.

"Connor, Lauren and me." She smiled.

"No I'm good bring me back a chocolate banana milkshake." I told her.

"Okayyy." She said while dragging out the y.

She walked out my room and I heard the door shut downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and opened it up. Then a shirtless cam came downstairs. He groaned when he saw me.

"Sorry I didn't know a whore couldn't get some food in her house." I said.

He scoffed a laugh.

"You're so annoying." I exclaimed while turning to face him.

"Me annoying you're the most annoying person there is!" He yelled.

"Yeah well at least I don't assume my girlfriend is cheating on me every 5 seconds!" I yelled.

"Cause you're such a slut!" He yelled.

"You're such a fucking jerk!" I yelled.

"No I'm not!" He yelled.

"You never let me explain anything!" I yelled.

"Do too!" He yelled.

"That's a fucking lie!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Make me!" I yelled back.

He walked close to me and pushed me against the fridge and lifted my hands over my head. Kiss me already! He crashed his lips against mine and brushed his tongue against my lip. Asking for entrance which I granted. His tongue went inside my mouth. It reminded me of the first time when cam took something most important to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OH SHIT IT JUST GOT HOT IN HERE! HAPPY EASTER BABES AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE EASTER HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!