fifty

2 days later
Scarlets POV
"Let me help you baby girl." The nurse said while grabbing my hand.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She brought me to the front desk and Cameron was standing there filling out papers.

"Um mam I really don't feel comfortable going home with this person." I whispered.

"What did you say I have bad hearing?" She asked.

"You ready Scar?" Cam asked.

"Um yeah." I told him.

He nodded and grabbed my hand slowly intertwining our fingers. The thought of Lauren choking me came in my head.

We walked outside and a mob of paparazzi mobbed us.

"Cameron is this your new girlfriend!" One shouted.

"Why are you at a hospital?"

"What happened to Lauren?!"

I covered my eyes from the flashing lights. What the fuck why are there all these cameras shouting his name talking about us?

We got in his car and he shut the door.

"What was that?" I asked.

"When you were away I became what's the word." He started.

"Famous?" I asked.

"I guess you can say that." He sighed.

"What how?" I asked.

"Vine." He told me.

"Vine?" I asked.

"Yeah it's where you make 6 second videos." He told me.

I was so confused but I pretended I knew what he was talking about,"wow that sounds cool!"

"Yeah and now paparazzi follows me everywhere and crazy fans that I love very much." He said to me with a smile.

"Good to know." I laughed.

He laughed too and started up his car and drove to my apartment complex.

"Um I'm gonna go." I said and was about to open the door but he grabbed my hand.

"I'll come with you." He told me.

"No." I said to him.

"What why?" He asked.

"Just stay away from me okay?" I yelled and pulled away from his grip and got out his car.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SCARRR NOOOOO