thirtythree

2 month later
Scarlets POV
I walked down the stairs to the living room. I still lived with Nash. Cameron never came for me. I guess he really didn't love me.

"Hey Scar can you go get some games there upstairs in Nash's closet." His mom exclaimed.

"Uh yeah sure." I smiled.

I walked up the stairs and went to his room. I opened the closet door. I looked around searching for the games they were on the top.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

I stood on my tippy toes and attempted to grab the board game, instead a box fell on the floor causing all its items to fall out.

"Shit." I whispered. I kneeled down and began to pick up the pictures. I smiled as I saw a picture of me smiling and putting my hand up, I remember this picture. I began to put the pictures away when a letter caught my eye.

To Scarlet Steel From Cameron Dallas

It was sent two months ago. My heart started to race and I opened it as quick as possible. Out fell the purple flower he had given me and a letter. I held the flower to my heart as I began to read it.

Dear Scarlet,

I know you probably hate me right now. I just need you to hear me out. Understand why I did this. That day I was going downstairs to get cookies your dad stopped me. He told me about how if I really loved you and cared about your future I had to do this. I had to break your heart because I was the only thing holding you back and I didn't want to ruin your future. If you thought I was serious when I said I didn't love you, you must be insane. I'm so in love with you! But I had to do what was best for you even though it wasn't the best for me. You're my everything baby. You probably hate me right now I already said that but I know you do. I would hate me too if I were you. I've never loved anyone this way. When I saw you that day at the university I just knew this was fate. I never fell back from our love, I never tried to, never wanted to. Our love is so big so strong, it never dies, never fades, never loses its sparks. The kind of love you fight for. The kind of girl you fight for. If you come back then it was meant to be and i will never ever let you go. If you don't come back I will try so hard to move on but you are my forever my always no matter what. You're are my everything.

Love always, your everything cam

I sat against the wall and tears began to flow down my cheeks. Why was this in Nash's box why didn't he ever give it to me. I grabbed the letter and looked at the date. 2 months ago!

"Hey did you find the games?" Nash asked.

I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"You kept this from me!" I yelled.

He looked at the letter then spoke, "scarlet."

"You kept it from me!" I yelled again.

I got up and pushed him.

"Why!" I yelled.

"Because." He said softly.

"Because why!" I yelled.

"Because I don't wanna lose you again Scarlet, I love you." He yelled.

"You knew I loved him and that I thought he didn't love me!" I yelled.

"I would've came and visited!" I yelled.

I walked out the room with him trailing behind me. I walked in the guest room and walked to the closet I grabbed my duffle bag and began stuffing it.

"Scarlet please, baby." He pleaded.

I bit my lip and shook my head and put the duffle bag on my shoulder.

"Scarlet." He cried.

"Why wouldn't you just give it to me Nash?" I asked.

He didn't speak.

"Goodbye." I said softly.

He grabbed my arm and crashed his lips into mine. I attempted to pull away but it was no use.

"Nash I'm sorry." I said softly and walked past him down the stairs.

"Scarlet, where are you going?" His mom asked.

"Thank you so much for everything, but I'm going back to LA." I said to her.

"Oh um okay, be safe I love you." She said with a small smile.

"Thank you, I love you too." I smiled.

Hayes ran to me and embraced me in a big hug.

"I love you Scar, please come back to visit." He said.

I couldn't help but let tears fall down my face.

"I love you Hayes." I said and kissed his head and walked out the door. I called for a taxi on the phone Nash got me.

Finally it came and I got in.

"O'hare airport please." I said to him.

"Sure thing doll." He said.

He drove to the airport and I gave him his pay and got out the car.

I walked to the place to get your tickets b

"Hi, one ticket to Los Angeles please." I said.

"Sure thing." She smiled.
*
I walked to the place to pick up your luggage and got my duffel. Feels like Deja Vü.

I walked outside and hauled a taxi.

"Where to miss?" He asked.

"University of California." I said with a smile.

I told him Cameron's apartment complex and he drove off. I sat back in my seat and looked out the window and admired California. I missed it.

He stopped at the apartment complex and I looked out the window.

"Can you wait one second." I said while looking out the window.

"Sure." He said.

I watched as Cam got out the car and grabbed the girls hand.

Who the hell is that?

He pressed his lips against hers and my heart fell to my stomach.

The girls head turned around and my blood began to boil.

Lauren.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER! ITS OKAY I GUESS!! YEAH BYEEE :)