seventeen

Camerons POV
Scarlet got up with Shawn and they began to walk up stairs. I got up quickly and grabbed Scarlet by her forearm.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Get off me I have and appointment with Dr. Shawnyyy!" She said in a childish tone while dragging out the y.

"No!" I exclaimed.

Shawn looked at me with fire behind his eyes.

I grabbed Scarlet and crashed my lips into hers. She got scared at first but her shoulders slowly fell and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"SCARLET!" Shawn exclaimed.

She pulled her lips away from mine and began to giggle, "Cammys lips are so soft," "I need to make and appointment with daddy cammy!"

"SCARLET!" Shawn yelled.

I turned and glared at him.

"But I have one right now and that would be rude to disobey Dr. Shawn." She frowned and Shawn grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs.

"Owy!" She whined.

I walked upstairs and pushed Shawn on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled.

He got up and punched me in the jaw causing a loud gasp from Scarlet. I got up quickly and punched Shawn in the nose causing him to fall on the floor.

"SCARLET LETS GO!" I yelled.

"But what about Dr. Shawnyyy!" She giggled.

I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style and ran down the stairs quickly trying to find Isabelle and Connor and Lauren.

"Where's Lauren and her fantastic drinks!" Scarlet exclaimed.

Lauren.

I finally found Connor and Isabelle.

"What the fuck happened Cam!" Connor yelled and I put Scarlet in his arms.

"Lauren." I said and walked away to find her.

I notched her brown hair and short dress and walked over to her.

"What the hell Is wrong with you!" I yelled.

"Oh hey cam I can't believe Shawn and Scarlet fucked wow what a slut!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Why the fuck would you do that to your best friend?" I asked.

She laughed loudly.

"I don't care about her I just want you and only you." She smiled and crashed her lips into mine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this is short! LAURENS A BITCH! I LOVE CAM SO MUCH. He saved my baby scar. CLUELESS IS AN AMAZING MOVIE.