thirtynine

Scarlets POV
The lights turned on and I was completely confused.

"So how've-" I started but was interrupted by Lauren running towards us.

"Cam!" She exclaimed.

I shifted a bit as she ran to him. That should be me.

"Baby are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." He smiled.

She turned and looked at me with disgust plastered on her face.

"Oh um scarlet it was nice seeing you." He said to me.

I nodded slightly and they both walked away and Cameron kissed her. He grabbed her ass which made me wanna throw up. I looked away quickly and Luke came by me.

"Let's get out of here." I said and grabbed his arm.

"Eager are we?" He laughed.

We walked outside and got in his car.

"Let's go to my place." I smirked.

He nodded and smiled at me we finally got to my apartment complex.

I got out the car and grabbed his hand and we got inside and into the elevator. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth to give him entrance and grabbed his neck to pull him closer.

I loved this, because I felt loved something I haven't felt in a while. Like someone actually wanted me, craved me. He wanted me right now and I wasn't going to stop him. I was going to let him do whatever he wants with my body.

We got to my apartment and I quickly opened the door not breaking the kiss. It was dark but he didn't seem to care. He pushed me on the couch and hovered over me.

"Wait." I spoke.

"I know your right we should just talk before we do any of this." He sighed.

"No it was just my necklace was caught in my zipper." I said to him.

"But we could just talk if you want."

"Or we could talk after." He smirked.

"I like that idea." I told him.
*
I woke up the next morning with my white sheets around me. I looked next to me and saw Luke asleep. I smiled and looked at my phone. 20 new messages and 10 missed calls. All from my dad.

"Shit my meeting!" I exclaimed.

It was in 10 minutes. I quickly woke up luke.

"Hey." He spoke.

His morning voice is so hot.

"I'm late for my meeting just let yourself out." I told him.

I got ready quickly and grabbed my brief case. I ran out my apartment complex and hauled for a taxi. I quickly got in and told him the location.
*
"Where were you the meeting is about to start." My dad yelled.

"Sorry got home late last night." I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You don't need to know everything dad." I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and the meeting began.
*
"You have the best ideas Scar." My dad said and gave me a side hug.

"I'm gonna come over for lunch." He told me.

I nodded and hauled a taxi.

We both got in and the taxi drove to my apartment complex.

We got out and walked inside. We got in the elevator and waited. We walked to my apartment door and I opened it and we both walked inside. We turned around and our eyes met Luke's in his boxers. My dad looked at him then me.

"That's why you were late!" He yelled.

Well I'm screwed.