Anuseena's first! (part 3)

First kiss!!

Let's start,

Anubhav and haseena were together to a pottery place, they wanted something fun on their half day off they took for each other. Also, haseena likes it so much and anubhav was quite curious of it.

"Haseenaji, dekhiye to ye kaisa hai?" He raised the small badly shaped diya in his hand.

Haseena turned to him and looked at the diya while stopping her wheel. She looked at diya amused and then at anubhav who was all messy like a kid in soil. She couldn't help but laugh out loud, anubhav gave her a frown.

"Ye kya banya hai anubhav??" She asked giggling, he turned to the wheel and started making again with the bubbled face.

Haseena stopped and bent down to his face from low hung head, she walked towards him and pushed him behind. He was sitting like we sit on a bike in front of the wheel table, haseena jumped her leg and sat the same way ahead of him. Anubhav was too stunned to speak as they got really close now.

"Ab kya hua?" She asked when he kept quite, she cleaned the wheel and placed some new clay there.

She looked behind to see his nervous face and raised eyebrows. Anubhav nodded in no and she smiled, "Hum aapko batate hai.... hum Chhota bowl banakar dekhte hai!!" She said engrossed in the process.

Anubhav nodded while gazing all lost in her face, her eyes all like a kid, curious and engrossed in what she is doing. Her nose and cheeks had clay on some spots, he was too lost in her when she poked his stomach with elbow.

"Hume baadme dekh lena abhi idhar dekho!!" She scolded him and anubhav smiled.

Anubhav started looking at her hands delicately working on the clay, as the wheel rotated the clay turned to a ball. Anubhav looked at her when she asked him to try, he moved hands to the wheel from the side of her waist. Haseena removed her hands from the wheel but got nervous when realised how close his hands were.

Parallely, anubhav got engrossed in making the bowl while she got lost in him. As he was all focused to the pottery, his face came near her face from her left shoulder. She looked at his eyes, the small honeypot eyes were too deep to drown and get up. His low set eyebrows gave the masculinity another lever, his defined nose and cheeks. She smiled slowly when found his matured face mudded at some places giving all attractiveness to him.

She got out the trance when anubhav shook her, "Jaanaaaa;!" He shouted and she looked at his eyes raising eyebrows, he signalled to his hands side. Haseena turned to look and the bowl was all good made, she turned back with a smile to witness his excited giggles.

"Humne bana hi liya!!" He happily got up and went inside the pottery house to get it baked. He came outside in the small private open area to find haseena trying another pot, he realised how he was lost and how they felt the closeness today.

Anubhav took a deep breath admiring her and sat behind her like before, he slided his mudded Handa over her working arms. Haseena gasped as her hands stopped from the wheel and turned her face to him, he was looking at her with a passionately deep gaze.
Anubhav further slided his hand to her palms and intervined their fingers on top of each other's hands.

Haseena shivered slightly when he grabbed his hands pulling her closer, they were stuck close to each other. Anubhav touches his head to hers, she closed her eyes at the intimate proximity. He touched her nose to his sliding them together rubbing the clay to each other's noses, haseena smiled a bit when he did that but dropped her smile when realised it was all intimate not cute today.

Anubhav opened eyes once and looked up at her closed eyes, he knew she was enjoying the moment. Anubhav moved his face slightly tilted and captured her lower lip with his while she did the same to his uper lip. They hands tightened grip to each other and bodies all cold sweated. Haseena's body was twisted behind to face him but the deep kiss was important than comfort.

Anubhav felt her small whimper when he gripped her tightly and soothingly kissed, his face moved in sync to hers as the harmony of their lips was all hot to their cold sweats. They could feel heartbeats in the same sync as their lips. Anubhav couldn't hold himself back when she kept kissing without any objection to his initiative, he could feel her warmth in the kiss and the closeness they built after their last kiss on cheek, they gradually grew closer, once their relationship crossed the thin iced river barefooted.

Haseena left his lips after a minute long kiss and he too, she breathed audibly to him but looked down. Anubhav left her hand and made her face turn away, she smiled when he hugged her lightly from back without trying to look I her eyes.

"Hum aapse atyant Prem karte hai priye!!" He spoke and placed a small kiss on her cheek. Haseena blushed hard and kept looking down, he again intervined their hands the same way and laughed at his laughing baby.

Evening,

Haseena came out the kitchen with the same bowl they made today. She made noodles for them and served in the same bowl. She put the bowl in the centre table and sat with him on the sofa.

Anubhav pulled her closer in between his legs, she sat there and looked at him. Anubhav was gazing her a lot and the noon incident made her blush hard. Anubhav laughed this time and tipped up her chin, he pecked her lips and hugged her. She giggled while hiding face in his chest.

Series to be continued...

After a loooooonnnnnnggggg timeeee, here it is...
Sorry, I was actually busy and in free time posted the ongoing story.

Thank you so much
Leave a review
Byew