Anuseena cute moments series (part 9)

HEART TO HEART

Let's start,

Anubhav came and sat with haseena in the car, she was there wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing the same outfit, "Chalein pran priye!!" Anubhav smiled at her words and nodded. Haseena gave her over sweet smile to him and began driving.

"Waise to premi apni premika ko date par le jata hai, aap is barson purane riwaaz ko badalne ka prayas kar rahi hai?? " He asked haseena with a cute smile.

"Ji haa, darasal ek rumani vyaktitva waala premi apni premika ko "Date" par lekar jaata hai. Aur hamare premi thode Kam rumani hai, isiliye hum unhe lekar ja rahe hai!!" Haseena's words came out along with a mischievous grin.

He raised one eyebrow and looked at her in the rare view mirror setting it on her naughtily smiling face.

"Aap atyant sahas ki baat kar rahi hai priye!! Sheher ke jis khadoos DSP se sampoorna Lucknow sheher bhaybheet hai, uske prem par prashnchinh lagaya hai aapne!! Aap humse bhaybheet nhi hai??" He asked with a sarcastic smile.

She giggled silently and replied,"Jo vyakti kisi se prem ke do bol nhi bolta, humse to wo sakshat prem karta hai!! Bhaybheet baakiyon ko humse hone chahiye, Naki hume aapse!!" Her words this time made him smile also.

"Pahunch Gaye hum priyetam!!" She got out and instantly went to open his side of door before he could do it, anubhav controlled his urge to smile when all the people outside were gazing at them. Haseena gave him a light smile and raised her hand to him, he held her hand and came out of car. Haseena walked in with him like this and they sat on the private compartment she booked for them, a small room made of glass which only had their table, a small home theatre type music system and very low lighting.

"Priye!!" He said hesitantly something when everyone were giving him wierd vibes. She blinked her eyeslashes and pulled out his chair, anubhav understood her feelings and sat there with a proud smile. She pressed a button and a light glowed over their dining table which was decorated with fairy lights.

"Maddam aapka order!!!" A waiter came and instantly left a trolly arranged with there food on it. He looked at her surprised as it all was so smooth, she pulled the trolly and placed a plate, then two bowls in plate. Anubhav was feeling overwhelmed with feelings, he has never felt so special and pampered.

"Priye!!" He again said softly than usual and she hummed while serving there food. "Ye sab aapko ati mehanga pada hoga na??" He said and haseena smiled at him finishing the servings.

"Kabhi kabhi... Apni Dil ki karne ke liye, uska daam nhi dekhna chahiye!!" Her voice was extremely soft and comforting. "Hum ye sab karna chahte the... Dil se aapko mehsoos karwana chahte the ki... Ki sirf ek ladki apne partner se pampering aur gifts expect nhi karti!! Ek ladka bhi wo sab deserve karta hai, uske man mai wo na ho chahe... Par aapko Khushi Hui na??" Haseena asked with sparkling eyes.

He nodded vigrously with very wide smile and moist eyes, but tears never fell out of eyes. Haseena smiled the same way softly and then arranged the plate in between the small round table. He looked at the big plate with all his favourites, Kaali dal, tawa roti, Chhole ki sabzi, kheer, Pulao, mixed veg raita. He had always liked very simple food and she had arranged the same for him. Anubhav raised hand to pick a bite when she stopped him.

"Aapko sirf Indian pasand hai, usme aapke liye humse main course se pehle starter bhi banwaya hai. Bas thoda late ho gaya hai!!" She said with a nervous smile, Anubhav giggled and stopped.

The same moment waiter entered, "maaf kijiyega maddam, thoda late ho gaya!!" He apologized and haseena was about to say something but anubhav asked him to go without any word. She sat there quitely and arranged the plate, then set it asking him to eat.

"Ab aapne hamare liye itna kiya hai, to aaj hum khayenge bhi apni priye ke haatho se hi!!" He said for the first time expressing his feelings. Haseena first gave him a surprised and wide eyes look, but instantly smiled widely. She hurriedly shifted her chair near to his from the front.

"Ye to bahut achha hoga, hum dono ek dusre ko khilate hai!! Hmm?? " She raised head with raised eyebrows and he smiled with a affermative nod.

She made a bite of his cute starters, Dahi wadas and Small gol gappas. She filled a Puri and then made him eat after dipping in paani. Anubhav ate whole golgappa and made a cute face, indicating it to be very delicious. He also made a gol gappa and fed her, she closed her eyes tightly immediately finding it extremely sour. He laughed cutely at her and then took the spoon for the dahi wada. Haseena stopped him and first fed him, then he fed her.

They completed their dinner feeding each other and sat there holding their stomachs. "Hamara per bahut bhar Gaya hai anubhav!!" She said and anubhav smiled at her lazily, "Haa priye, hamara bhi!!" "Par dessert baaki hai!!" She said with a pout and anubhav smiled very cutely (Them in this lazy look 🥺🥺🥺)

"Maddam aapka dessert!!" The waiter came and placed the served dessert platter. Haseena left a sigh and got straight. "Aa jaaiye anu, aapka favourite hai!!" She said and anubhav also sat straight, he was expressing so much for the first time as he kept head on her shoulder.

Haseena pushed her shoulder and straighten him, "Aalsi ho jate hai aap thoda pamper karte ho!!" She said eyeing him with side eyes, he gave a sly smile. Haseena fed him a whole rasgulla, then a whole gulab jamun. He qiden his eyes and as he tried to speak, chashni fell on his shirt. Haseena laughed loudly and cleaned his shirt, then cleaned his chin. At last, she couldn't resist and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

Anubhav gasped at the sudden kiss as they had hardly shared one or two kisses all types. Haseena blushed and looked down, anubhav also smiled, he held her chin and kissed her cheek. Haseena giggled when his moustache tickled her, he did that again and she laughed like a baby, "Mat karo anubhav!!" Haseena pushed him lightly and they both just hugged each other lazily dropping on the sofa.

They had shared the most beautiful date a couple could have, their strong feelings and unique shy love was so intimate, sweet, cute and beautiful like none other.

The end

How was it??

Thank you
Bye