Mixed emotions.. 2

Note: on your requests.. Continuing the last part..

Let's continue..

Next morning,

Haseena woke up with cranky headache... Her visions getting blurred and she again collapsed... She felt her bed and pillow a little extra hard and warm... "Aaj mausam mai garmi hai kya..?" She mumbled and touched it with her hand..

She soon sat, slowly and yawningly opened her eyes and they jerked open wide.. She hurriedly went down the bed and stood in shock... Her eyes bulging out and mouth ready to scream... She put her hand on her mouth to subside that scream... "Ye kya hai..? Anubhav sir yaha kya kar rahe hai.." She then turned at the mirror and looked at her condition, her hair getting dishevelled and shirt out of tuck.. "Ek min, ye to anubhav sir ka kamra hai.. Hum yahan..? Kaise..?" She sat on the placed couch with a thud... Her senses getting lost and body shivering badly..

Same time, Anubhav's voice was heard by haseena.. She looked at him stirring slowly, this was the time she noticed he was shirtless, her scream almost escaped... "Yeeee..." But she held her mouth close when anubhav sat up with a jerk... "Haseenajii.." he gasped when recalled the last night at that moment.. Anubhav quickly grabbed and wore his shirt... Haseena removed hand from her mouth and looked tensedly at the entire situation and herself... Her eyes nearly on the verge of letting tears escape.. Anubhav removed quilt from himself and walked to her.. She also stood up and looked in his eyes..

HM: kya hua hai Anubhav sirr.. (softly and scaredly) Hume itna yaad hai ki hum last hum apne doston ke saath club mai the lekin uske baad hum... Yaha kaise, kya hai kuch nhi yaad hume.. (frustrated)

AS: (held her shoulders) haseenaji aap.. (licked his lips in anticipation) Aap bahut adhik nashe ki haalat mai yaha aayi thi.. Aapko thik se khade hone mai bhi takleef ho Rahi thi.. (hesitant)

Haseena's expressions horrified and she got panicked.. "Hum.. humne drink ki? Sir ye aap kya aur hume kuch yaad kyu nhi... Hume sochne dijiye..ek mjn.." She closed her eyes and tried to remember... She held him from waist fisting his shirt tightly... Her expressions intensified more scaredly and she soon opened her eyes and just looked down shamefully.. "I.. I am sorry sir.." She mumbled in a timid voice... Anubhav tried to tip her chin up but she denied to look up.. "Hume maaf kar dijiye sir.. Hum, hum.. humne apni limit cross ki hai.. Hum.. hum gunehgar hai aapke.." She said getting into the pool of guilt.. Anubhav felt helpless as to how to get her out of this guilt..

Anubhav just pulled her in a soothing hug.. Touched her head on his chest and she without thinking another time snuggled in his chest deeply... "I am sorry anubhav.." she mumbled unknowingly hiding her face and shifting in his embrace... Anubhav Just got a little away and held her chin again, she again denied but he pulled her face up forcefully...

She timidly looked in his eyes finding a little hurt and sadness... "Sirr.. Hum, hum yun nhi kahenge ki wo badle waali baat sirf nashe mai bol di.. Man mai waisa gussa aa raha tha hume, infact kuch had tak abhi bhi hai.." Anubhav again looked hurt and more disbelieved.. She panicked and said hurriedly "Lekin.. wo.. Wo sab sirf Dil mai hai.. Aur ye mission dimaag ka khel hai.. Humne ye baatein zehen se nikaal di thi,Vishwas kijiye hamara anubhav humse naraaz mat hoiyega, humse.. humse nafrat mat kijiyega sir hum..." Anubhav tried holding and calming her but she was panicking and shivering.. "Hum.. Aapka pyaar na hona bardasht kar lenge lekin.. lekin aapki nafrat nhi.. plss plßss anubhav plssss hume samjh..."

And, Her words died when anubhav kissed her lips tightly... Pressing her lips on his, he slowly grabbed her lower lip and started sucking it... Haseena slowly melted in him and her hand went to his nape of neck... "Ummm.. hh" A moan escaped haseena's mouth as he pushed his tounge inside her mouth and kissed her hard.. Anubhav snaked an arm slowly on her waist and pulled her on his toes... Haseena's front collided with him and he couldn't resist her softness... He started caressing her back with one hand and rubbed her her neck side with another... Haseena left his lips slowly getting away from his lips.. Her nose and held still touching him, her hands still on his neck while his hands on her waist and neck.. Haseena opened her eyes and slowly slipped her hands down to his chest...

After some moments of calming themselves, Anubhav held her face from both hands and made her face look up... "I love you too haseenaji.." He said and she opened her eyes looking into his eyes deeply.. Their breathing was still abnormal and hearts beating at double rates.. Gradually they got normal and they were now just holding each other but the extreme tight hold and proximity reduced.. Anubhav smiled at her as she was still expressionless.. "Hum bhi aapse prem karte hai, bahut zyada.. Aapke junoon ne hi ehsaas dilaya hume.." He chuckled and she too smiled.. she raised herself and kissed his head... "Thank you so much anubhav, hume pyaar ke badle pyaar karne ke liye.." She said and hugged him.. Anubhav tightened the hug and said in her ear.."Dhanywaad priye, Hume itni khamiyo ke saath apnane ke liye.. Hume apne sameep rakhne ke liye.. Dhanywaad priye.." haseena smiled slowly and placed a small kiss on his neck...

Anubhav closed his eyes and mumbled.. "Love you priye.." "Love you too priytam.." Haseena broke the hug and looked in his eyes to find the overflowing love and only love.. Anubhav smiled at her and soon his happiness and smiled turned into giggles and chuckles.. He happily lifted her in his arms and twirled round in the room.. "Hum bahut khush hai, bahut, bahut khush hai priye.. Bahut zyada.." Haseena was laughing along with him.. "Hum bhi bahut khush hai anubhav.. bahutt.." Soon, anubhav put her down and they were standing in front of each other, sun rising just above the room's window...

Anubhav had held her waist and her hands on his shoulders.. Lost into one another, she raised herself slowly and placed her lips on his lips... He smiled and closed his eyes grabbing her lips with his... This time they fought for dominance.. Kiss was two sided passionately hot and firefull... Anubhav placed hand on her waist and started sliding hands inside her shirt... Haseena scoffed in kiss and stopped, she got on her own feet but anubhav didn't and kept kissing her... She pulled his hair and again raised up kissing his breath out... "Umm.. hasee.." She didn't budge and with her teeth bit and pulled his lower lip..  Anubhav now placed a hand below her head and supporting her head, he went down to her neck, due to their height difference, her neck bent backwards when he started kissing down her neck and throat.. Her hands clutching his hair... "Anuuu.." she sighed and anubhav bit her neck, then sucking to give a large blue Mark..

Haseena pulled his head up and gave a peck on his lips, getting into normal position.. "Anuu.." He nodded while breathing heavily, her breaths were also sought of heavy... "Ab ruk jaiye anubhav.. chhodiye hume.." She pulled herself back only to be pulled back by him... He again dipped her face in her neck, his hormones provoking him... "Umm.. hume aap chahiye priye.." he kept kissing her neck until she pulled herself back to gain a desperate and restless look from him... She smiled sweetly and he got irritated as he was very much arroused to get her close to him... She went towards him and placed some soft kisses on his forehead, cheeks and nose... He melted and hugged her lightly... "Apni sab baatein manwa leti hai aap.." he said kissing her shoulder cutely...

She too responded to his hug and said softly.. "Anuuu.." her cute tone earned her a kiss.. "abhi hume aur hamare rishte ko thoda time chahiye.." She looked in his eyes deeply to find some insecurities and fears.. Smiling at the cute lovely side on her love, she placed a chaste kiss on his head... "Hume koi aapse dur nahi kar sakta.. hum sirf aapke hai.. hamesha.." He curved his lips up in a satisfaction and they were like that for so much time...

Together... Fighting their mixed emotions for one another, their love won..

The end...

Leave a review...
A small short on current track coming soon..

Byee..