Anuseena cute moments series (part 8)

Note: Anuseena are dating from about a month. Anubhav is same as in show.
Alternative title

"FIRST KISS"

Let's start,

Anubhav was sitting in his room reading some file as always making his room into a dark cave., "ANUBHAV!!" he heard from window. "Kon hai??" He asked and haseena popped up on the window. "Hum hai, aapki girlfriend!!" She teased as she knew he was not so romantic types. She jumped inside and anubhav gave a nervous look, "Haseenaji aap aise is waqt, koi kya sochega. Aur aise khidki se aayi, dwaar se araam se aa jaati!!" She laughed loudly making him furrow his eyebrows. He was so matured and serious to not even understand the fun in these things.

Anubhav sat on his sofa back and said picking another file."achha ab bataiye kya karya hai?" He asked arranging files in a row. She kept staring at him, he was looking perfect in the casual Pyjama Tshirt also. He went and kept the files in the cupboard. But as he was about to turn back haseena came and hugged him tightly, "Hum aapki girlfriend hai, aapko pyaar karne aaye hai. Har koi kaam se baat nhi karta!!" He was stunned, he never believed her to be so bold and romantic. His eyes suddenly turns wide "Ha.. haseenaji, kya kar rahi hai aap?" He asked as she was rubbing his skin inside his t shirt. She stood on her toes and placed a sensuous kiss below his ear from back itself. Anubhav jerked away from her and went towards bed,"Haseenaji aap aise hamare sameep na aaye, ye galat hai. Hamara vivaah ho jaane dijiye phir ye sab." He was sitting and removing his rings ready to sleep.

She was standing there fuming at his childish behaviour. Walking towards the bed, she pushed herself on his and both fell down on bed, haseena above anubhav. "Kya karna chahti hai aap?" He asked irritatedly and she sat on his stomach, then held his collar going near his face. "teenager hai aap koi, !!vivaah ke baad!!" she imitated him and went more near his face. He was shocked and looking at her with wide eyes and open mouth. She looked at him as he was not responding and slightly bit his lower lip. Anubhav's vision blurred, "priye!!!" He pushed her down and went near window. Haseena was frustrated because he was behaving so childish, it is not some timepass teenage relationship.

After some minutes,
He was standing facing outsid while haseena was sitting on his bed. "Kya problem hai aapko??" She asked sitting on bed itself with a frustrated sigh. He turned to her with a expression of disbelief, "kya pareshani hai??" He was very conservative of all this. "Haa, kya takleef hai. Hume door door kyu kar rahe hai khud se?" She walked fastly near him. They were standing on window in just a lamp of room, her hair disheaveled and she was in a kurti, is had cuts from above her waist with a plain blue denim.
He was again surprised at her question, "hum door nhi bhaag rahe hai, parantu is prakar apni Seema laanghna anuchit hai priye!! " He said lovingly holding her hand from one hand and caressing her hair from another. She looked in his eyes and moved a little close, "pyaar karte ho na humse??" Her insecurities were visible in her drownable eyes. He kissed on her forehead and placed her head there only. "Haa priye, hum atyant prem karte hai aapse!!"

Haseena looked in his eyes and said,"hum koi timepass teenage relationship mai nhi hai, hum kyu aise door rahe. Hume aap chahiye!! " She said and looked down with shyness, anubhav never thought of going so far.  "parantu priye.." haseena placed a finger and hushed him, "Aap nhi chahte to koi baat nhi, hum aapki inchha ki respect karte hai"she said and smiled slightly. But, she wanted his love and turned back so her eyes does not reveal her feelings. She kept standing, her back facing him. He looked at her and took a deep breath, "priye!!" He placed a hand on her shoulder trying to turn her but she didn't budge, "naraaz ho humse??" He asked and she sweetly clicked her tounge, "to kya baat hai phir??" He said and she said with a little weak voice, "hum nhi chahte, hamari wo feelings aapko uncomfortable feel karwaye!!" She said while her face was hung down like a upset baby.

Anubhav again tried to turn her but she waved his hand away, "Suniye to!!" and same once again. Fourth time, she was pulled into his chest as he rotted her and pulled by her waist, "her hands on his chest, eyes wide open and mouth also opened slightly. He looked at her angrily and said, "hum keh rahe hai na suniye!!" Anubhav said angrily, but haseena was just fixed on his lips. Her desires were so erratic and she was trying to hide the same. "Ab kuch..." Before he could complete, she sealed his lips with hers. He was left wide eyed, but when her lips moved over his lips it was end. He was also wanting to touch her but he was nervous to confess so, he thought she might not like it. Also, he has never been with any girl till now, not even friends. His eyes also closed with her moving lips and he tightened grip on her waist, haseena slided hands in his hair and began destroying his hairstyle. Anubhav began moving hands over her back and waist. They kept sucking each other's lips and the kiss deepened slowly. Umhh!! They sighed in between and continued with their kiss. His hands also moved in between her hair, Messing her already messy hair. After some minutes, she broke the kiss and their breaths have betrayed them minutes ago.

Anubhav had his hands over her waist handling her very roughly and tightly. She has held his collar and was breathing like that with close eyes, their foreheads touching together. Eyes were still closed not able to register the same, while cheeks all red. "I love you so much Anu!!" She whispered and sucked his lower lip once more, he moved a hand to cup her cheek and waist held tightly. "Hum bhi aapse atyant prem karte hai priye!!!" He kissed her nose sweetly.

Haseena opened his eyes and looked at him, she immediately moved out from his grip, "I, I am sorry Anu..hum, humne y?!" She kept moving back but before she could hurt herself, anubhav held her and hugged.. "shhh!! Priye, hum aapse krodhit nhi hai!" "Par aap nhi chahte the na aisa.!! " She licked her lips in nervousness, her eyes downcast with shame. He tipped her chin up and said,"Hum prem to karte hi hai, bas dar rahe the. Hum bhi is pal ko utna hi anmol mante hai jitna ki aap, jo ye tha bhi.." she gave an innocent face asking for one more confirmation and he lip synced,"sacchi!! " Haseena hugged him tightly placing head on his chest..

The end.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ALL LOVED AND RESPONDED DESPITE SO MUCH IRREGULARITY..

PLSS RESPOND AND DON'T HATE ME FOR THE MISHAP BECAUSE I WAS CLEARLY NOT AGAINST ANYONE. NOW UPDATES WILL BE REGULAR..

THANK YOU