Anuseena cute moments series (part 3)

Little sensitive part and maybe not cute, just defining their understanding to one another..

Let's start,

Good morning anuseena..

Anubhav was gyming in gym nearby his house, haseena who was missing him from night as she was on her periods, came there too..

She looked at him topless. His body was an treat to eyes of her, she can't stop gazing him. Giving competition to her favorite hritik in body building, his triceps made her desire to be there in his arms very strong, his six pack abs were her last point. She can't go further else she would collapse right here out of the anxiety in her body..
(Likhte waqt phone heat kar raha tha.. Koi reason bata do plss.. 🙂)

She silently climbed the trademil setting it on low start and wearing her earphones

HM: (in mind) nhi dekhna udhar, kyu aa gaye hum yahan.. Yeh hume periods mai anu ki itni craving kyu hoti hai.. (She despite controlling turned her eyes sideways gaining a small view of his broad chest) man kar raha hai abhi ke abhi kha jaayen.. (She shook her head) nhi dekhna, nhi dekhna..

She just started a soothing lyrics in her phone and started working out. Anubhav after finishing came out of shower room in his vest to find her collecting her stuff for leaving. He didn't knew she was here, he walked to her and pulled her hand..

AS: priye..

HM: (shut eyes) ji anu.. (Turned to him)

AS: aap yahan aayi aur bina mile ja rahi thi.. (He complained)

HM: haa woh..

Her phone and she ran giving him a light hug.

Afternoon,
Anubhav came to MPT. He was in haseena's cabin when she entered. She saw him and got nervous due to her never ending craving which were still haunting her..

HM: aa.. Ja.. Jai hind sir.. (She saluted)

AS: jai hind priye..

He said and mischievously walked closer making her steps back, her back touched the rack at this point. She was eyeing his lips and gulped the desire to kiss and suck them enormously. She looked in his eyes and the next moment her lips were on her neck. She closed her eyes shut and gasped as soon as his lips traced her collarbone. She breathed heavy and she looked very much in need of this..

But, her inners stopped her and she made him move away, her breaths uneven and erratic..

HM: hu.. Hum.. Hum on duty hai sir.. (She said and gave him his file) jai hind sir..

She indicated him to leave now. He was very much confused on her behavior..

Night,
Haseena was asleep in uncomfortable sleep. She needed the most comforting thing at the time.. Her body was turned to left. Anubhav popped in her room suddenly from window..

He went and held her from back, she like what felt but pushed herself in him more. He caressed her tummy that he knew hurts..

HM: uhh.. (She like gasped in sleep) anu.. (Her voice felt like a moan)

AS; haa jaan.. (He didn't knew her condition just pressed a kiss under her ear in a thought of making her quite and sleep)

HM: anuu.. (Her breaths were so heavy that he could feel it) I want you.. (She turned to him in sleep and snuggled in him) plss..

He got something suspicious in her words, she never speaks this way in real how come possible in a dream.. Haseena was snuggling in his chest when his hand on her waist moved little and she woke half. Her sleep ran and she sat straight as soon as she looked at his face..

HM: an.. Anu.. Anu.. Aa.. Aapp.. (Her words struggling to come out)

He pulled her and kissed her head with all his love. She took some deep breaths and went normal. Anubhav looked at her downset eyes. He held her face up and asked after pecking her lips once..

AS: kya ho gaya hai priye.. (With the sweetest voice)

HM: (hugged him and said fumbling) a.. Anu hu.. Hume dar.. Dar lagta hai.. Ki.. Ki hum kuch galat na kar den.. Har baar.. Pe.. Periods mai hume aapke pass rehna hota hai.. Par pa.. Pata nhi kyu.. Kyu hume i..iss baar.. Aa..aapki bahut craving ho rahi hai.. (She couldn't complete as his scent was so intoxicating that she was getting out of his way)

He understood her and just made her lie on bed slowly withdrawing from her. He laid beside her and started caressing her hair..

AS: sab mahilayein yeb jhelti hai priye.. (He said with a small smiled) aapko laga hume yeh baat achhi nhi lagegi.. (She nodded timidly) nhi lagegi agar aap humse yun baaten chhupayengi to.. Aur jo bhi hai, hum na apni had paar kar sakte hai aur na hi aapko aise rehne de sakte hai.. (He pretended to think) hum aapke pass so jate hai.. Woh bahut hoga na.. (He said cutely) agar kuch karna ka man ho to kar lijiyega.. (He teased her)

She hugged him smiling at his chest and slept.

THE END

SO SORRY I GOT MY PERIODS AND CRAMPS ARE ON PEAK.. SORRY FOR DELAY, ALSO I WILL BE PUBLISHING IF ANUSEENA WERE ALREADY A COUPLE 2 IN SOME TIME..

TELL ME HOW WAS THIS SHOT..