Mixed emotions..

Note: Time of mission jeet... The day haseena got to know about anubhav faking his love..

Same night,

Anubhav was in his room, all black studying the case files roaming around the room... After a lot time of going through them, he through the files and sat on bed holding his head..

AS: kya ho gaya hai hume.. (frustrated) Kitne mission kiye hai humne, ek ya do baar honey trap ka istemal bhi kiya hai.. Parantu is baar ye atmaglani itni adhik kyu sata rahi hai hume.. Hum haseenaji ki wo dard bhari aankhein kyun nhi bhool pa rahe hai, wo dard hamare Karan hai lekin hamari kya galati.. Hum bhi to majboor hai.. (helplessly)

He tiredly laid on his back on bed facing the ceiling fan.. "Kya hum unke liye kuch mehsoos karte hai..?" He asked himself and then closed his eyes searching for an answer within himself..

"Anu baby.." Anubhav's eyes opened when he heard a small cute voice... He got up straight and looked around himself to find the source of voice.. "Hum yaha hai Anu..". He looked at window after this voice and found haseena on his window.. He hurriedly went there and found her climbing on a wooden ladder..

AS: Haseenaji aap..? Aur wo bhi is haalat mai, Aapne pee rakhi hai..?(shocked)

HM raised to his height on the ladder and looked in his eyes droopily... "Nhi, sirf aapke pyaar ka nasha hai hume.." caressing his cheek with her cheek.. Anubhav left awestruck, so close to her that he could smell that she had drunk whiskey... She took his hand and touched her cheek with it, closing eyes.." Anu, i love you soooo.." and her words turned into scream when ladder was about to fall back but anubhav gained his senses and grabbed it..

AS: aap, aap aaiye ander.. (hastily)

He pulled her inside holding her hands but she was getting disbalanced again and again.. She hold his shoulders for support as jumped down the window, anubhav held her waist and they were standing so close and the proximity made it harder and harder for them to control..

HM; (held his collar near her face) Kya Anu, balance kharab kar diya na.. Abhi hum gir jaate to.. (sensually gliding finger over his face)

AS: ha.. haseena ji aap.. kya, kya kar rahi hai.. (fumbling scaredly)

Haseena took her face to his neck, his eyes closed from her hot breaths fanning his skin.. Haseena slightly opened her eyes and looked at his face, he seem to be nervous... She smiled foolishly "Aapko pyaar kar rahe hai Anu" rubbing nose over his neck.." Bahut zyada pyaar" She whispered in a low sensuous voice and then placed her lips on his neck... Anubhav clasped her waist tightly by his hands.. Haseena got near him and kissed slightly over his neck..

Anubhav who was enjoying her sweet tortures came to senses when she scratched his neck earning a small moan.. "haseena.." he hissed and haseena hummed whole kissing his throat..

Anubhav pushed her a little away and took some deep breaths... "Aap.. aap kya kar rahi hai.." Haseena pouted and said clinging to him.."Anu..Kyu hamare pyaar ko aise.." He again pushed her and made her stand straight.. now he tried to sound serious and strict.. "Aap ek officer hai haseenaji, samajhiye is baat ko aur dekhiye apni awastha, is prakaar nashe mai lipt hona Shobha nhi deta aapko.." He said strictly in response to which she pulled his collar and made his back touch the wall..