Dream love..

Anubhav is not in lucknow... He will be travelling constantly.. You will find out why.. Now read..

Disclaimer: whole story is extremely my fantasy and can't be possible in real life.. Plss don't try to find logic.. Love has magic.. (Read only if you don't know gaali bakna.. 🙂)
.
.
.
.
.
Let's start,
Kanyakumari,
A man was standing beside window seeing the sun rising... He was standing with a cute smile..

This cute smile turned to chuckled as his eyes were shown closed.. He opened his eyes suddenly...

As we peep deep inside his eyes pentrating his iris and dark brown balls.. Inside his eyes was a whole cloudy area with just a smile visible.. That smile was like the only thing.. It chuckled and a cute mole beside lips making that smile heavenly beautiful... Those pink lips shining without anything applied.. Just those lips and that smile was enough to make one hypnotise.

As we come back to that man from his eye's beautiful world

As we come back to that man from his eye's beautiful world.. He was now tensed.. His face shown with a different confusion.. He was nonw other than anubhav singh..

AS: kya ho raha hai yeh.. (He turned and moved to bed in his small room) kyu yehi swapn dekh rahe hai hum.. Aur ab tak jab bhi swapn dekha sirf yeh muskaan nazar aayi..

His lips curved unknowingly but eyes were still stressful while his forehead had worry lines..

AS: hum kya karen..

He looked at the side wall which was just plan painted white and very big.. He took out some brushes from a nearby drawer and started doing something.. Soon he completed the painting which was something like..

His eyes were satisfied as to he was able to draw this

His eyes were satisfied as to he was able to draw this.. He caressed that painting and smiled.. Suddenly a voice echoed "anu.. Chal yrr late ho jayenge..".. He left..