Together Forever...

Note: Don't know which genre, just random.. Just a little mature , far away from reality..

Big update : 5000+ words

Changes: Anuseena have just finished mission jeet.. Bahut zyada confusing aur open minded part hai, freely likha hua part hai.. Last tak padhna..

Let's start..

Night stars brighter than any light.. They were shining bright and two people feeling the moonlight and were getting closer.. Girl standing touched to the car and the boy held her near by waist.. Their eyes seemed off when observed closely.. Their noses touching each other.. Breaths colliding with each other.. Lips met and tounges collided..

"Huh..!!! " They sighed breaking the kiss.. "Sirr"
Haseena spoke with a difficulty as anubhav was roaming his hands all over her.. "Hmmm.." He replied while rubbing his nose over her neck and ear lobe area..

"Is it okay sir..? Aap hamare senior hai, yeh moment bahut weak.. Ummm.. Ho raha hai.. We should.. Aahh.. " She moaned in between as anubhav bit her collarbone.. "Koi farak nhi padta hume.. " Anubhav was kissing her upper body senselessly..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KUCH SAMAY PEHLE....
.
.
.
.
.
Sun shining bright,

A car in the high speed crossed the road.. The no. Plate showed... "DSP".. Car crossed a green board on the highway.. "Lucknow - 2 km"

"Ji maa, Pahunch hi gaye lagbhag.... Ji, ji hum behna ke ghar jaake saare bhent de aayenge.... Ji, hum rakhte hai.. " Guy threw his small baby phone on passenger seat.. (yaar yeh baby phone bahut funny laga😂)

He removed his google and his eyes showed a mischief.. He gave a mysterious smile and...
Yes!! He is our breathtakingly handsome DSP Anubhav singh..

On the other side..

Haseena got ready and sat inside her jeep but caressed anubhav's pic on her phone once.. She put her thoughts aside

She entered the police station and her eyes fixed on the surroundings.. She saluted them "jai hind!!.." and they shockingly looked at her as she was looking angry today.. "Ja.. Jai hind maddam sir.. " They greeted together.. "Aapke senior hai hum.. Thoda lihaaz rakhiyega aainda se.. " She said strictly and went inside her cabin..

Next day,

Anubhav visited MPT and they all were working surprisingly.. All were working instead of any nonsense..

He smiled admiringly "yahan ki to kaya palat hi ho gayi hai.. " He thought to himself and walked towards haseena's cabin..

Reaching haseena's cabin he heard a voice.. "Kaise hoga yeh sab, kuch to sochna hoga inhe aur motivate karne ke liye.. " He smiled hearing the voice.. "Kitni madhur vaani hai haseenaji ki.. " He smilingly moved ahead to find haseena sitting slouching in her chair and pen in her mouth.. She was looking extremely cute and angelic.. He gasped.. His inners blossomed immediately.. Heart dancing to all imaginanlble tunes..

AS: (in mind) kitni sunder hain haseenaji aur... Nhi nhi.. (Realized) kya kar rahe hai hum.. Dhyaan nhi dolne dena anubhav.. (Huffed)