Humdard

Not so big part but I realized regular updates are often appreciated... So, a intimate yet emotional and only anuseena short... Pls don't bash if anybody is offended.. 🙂🙃

Not at all read again.. Pls ignore mistakes..

Let's start,

A day before sagai...

Night,
Haseena returned from MPT and was resting.. She was feeling very much lonely... Actually she was missing anubhav...

Ammi was also not at home as her friends had arranged a school reunion..

(Moderna hai ammi bhi.. Hamesham satsang ya tirthankar nahi jati.. 😎)

HM: had hai hamari boring zindagi ki bhi.. Ammi tak apne friends reunion mai gayi hai.. Humse zyada happening to unki life hai.. (Depressedly)

She was wearing a full pants and shirt of same watermelon print on blue colour.. Her hair were open and her pink lips making her super cute to death..

She went to window where in a glass bowl two gold fishes were swimming.. She herself sat on the bean bag kept just below window and kept her head on her hands which were resting on window...

She cutely bent her head and saw them swimming freely.. She was looking super cute..

HM: yeh dono bhi humse zyada khush lag rahi hai.. Aur enjoy kar rahi hai.. (Pouted)

She turned her body and rested her back on the wall and head on the window.. She held her phone on her knees folding them and started playing games..

HM: konsa game khelen.. (Keenly searching a game with a cute pout)

(Mai mar jawan is cuteness pe.. 🥺😚)

She started a playing candy Crush when unable to find any interesting game..

She was playing keenly sitting with folded legs.. When doorbell rang..

HM: kaash koi interesting insaan hamari boriyat door karne aaya ho.. (While going down)

She went and opened the door... Her eyes gleamed with happiness when she saw anubhav there with a small bag in hand..

HM: anubhav aap itni raat ko.. (She asked gesturing him to come in)

AS: wapas jaayen..? (He asked the same way she did)

HM: (narrowed her eyes) aap hamara mazaq mat udaaiye.. Aaiye ander.. (She said with a grumpy face)

He laughed and they entered inside.. They sat on sofa and haseena gave him a glass of water..

HM: ab bataiye.. (Sitting opposite him) itni raat gaye kaise aana hua.. Aur aap delhi se kab aaye.. (Casually)

AS: bas shaam ko hi haseenaji... (Smiled) aur rahi baat yaha aane ki to pehla to hume behna ke zariye gyat hua ki ammi yaha nahi hai.. (He said with a naughty grin)