Anuseena cute moments series (part 10)

Let's start,

"Anubhavvvvvvvvv!!!" Anubhav fell off bed hearing her voice so loud.

"Inke kanth ko aur hamare kaan ki raksha karen Prabhu!!" He said to himself and ran downstairs to find her standing by the window panel of drawing room like a grumpy kid.

"Kya hua hai aapko ab??" He asked angrily standing behind her with folded hands.

"Bahar jaane do na anuu!!" She asked with droopy eyes looking at the sweet rain outside the window.

"Haa jaane den aapko!!" He said with a fake angry smile and she sat at her place back.... "Taaki aap phir se bimaar ho saken jaise abhi bimaar hai!! Aur aapko baarish Mai bheegna hai!! Huh??" Anubhav shouted at haseena.

Haseena was like a small baby sitting with her lower lip outwards, she had wore a shawl over her shoulders sitting on the couch under blanket.

"Anuu!!" She called out with tears in eyes and anubhav melted in an instant and went near her.

"Priye!!!" He pulled her in a strong hug but her hands were still tucked inside blanket. She placed head on his chest and weeped like a small sick baby wanting attention.

"Ek to maa ne hume aapke pass Sone nhi diya!! Aur uthke aaye to yaha bhi ye blanket mai baitha diya!!" She complained whining slightly.

"To aapko Sardi hui hai na bacche!!" She said while sitting beside her sweetly and pulling her in his lap sidewards.

(Anubhav's house big hall and very dim light)

"Par hum thik hai abhi!!" She said but instantly sneezed loudly getting up a little. She turned to anubhav who gave a disbelieved look.

He pulled her again and this time laid down softly pulling her over, "Aap is baar thik nhi hai priye, maan lijiye na hamari baat! Baarish Mai jayengi to bheeg jayengi aur adhik bimaar ho jayengi!!" He tapped her head softly.

"Hume baarish enjoy karni hai!!" She said and made a pout looking up in his eyes with her puppy eyes.

"Uske to aur bhi kayi tareeke hai jaana!!" He rubbed his nose with hers and got up carefully putting her on sofa.

Haseena sat up and looked at him, he went towards store room, brought a small wooden table, then again bringing a big comfy chair, placing all the cushions on the chair he made a small soft couch.

"Anu kya kar rahe ho!!" She asked standing up while wrapping the shawl around her.

She walked to Anubhav who passed her to bring the blanket from sofa. Haseena was looking at him running through the house. He spread the blanket on chair.

She stood their with a blank face looking at him and gasped when he suddenly lifted her and placed her on the big chair inside blanket once again.

Haseena again gave him a look with open mouth as he set up a comfortable place near window but himself ran inside kitchen

After some minutes,

Haseena sat like a potato in the blanket, all red nose and ears with soft looking wheaty skin. She was enjoying the rain and waiting for anubhav.

Anubhav came out finally with a big tray and kept it on the table, the tray had a two big cups of coffee, two full plates of pakoras.

"Aap best ho Anu..!" Her words stopped when she realised rain stopped.

Anubhav, who was smiling her excitement turned worried, he held her face and said hastily, "roiyega mat jaan!! Hum abhi bhi anand le sakte hai!!" He went and opened the window panel.

As soon as window opened, a cold wind flew inside and anubhav hurried to cover her up with blanket. He sat inside blanket while taking her on lap hugging from back, she was sitting without expressions.

"Baarish na sahi, ye mati ki sugandh aur thandi barsaat ki hawa ka anand to le hi sakte hai na!! Kyu priye??" He said while holding her chin.

Haseena nodded with a small smile and took a pakora stuffing inside her mouth.

"Tahttyhaui!!" She bluttered but laughed as not able to speak but ate half of it and spoke again, '"tasty hai bahut!!" Anubhav smiled and kissed her temple while she enjoys her pakoras.

Anuseena enjoyed the after effect of rain, hugged each other and she relaxed.

The end.

Extremely small, but cute I think... Leave a review.

Thank you..
Bye..