Anuseena cute moment series (Part 5)

So, after a long time.. Anuseena cute moments series is back.. So sorry hum busy the aur aage bhi 13 june tak rahenge.. Kyunki 12th board tabhi khatam honge.. 😞

(Episode 154 ka recreation hai chhotu sa, no love drama..)

Let's start,
The day anubhav and haseena met when she was going to meet a boy and her car broke down..

After sitting on the benches..

AS: to aap kaisa var talaash rahi hai.. (Softly)

He asked looking in her eyes with a little smile.. He was trying to hide that he didn't liked her going to that "personal work".. Haseena was looking in his eyes getting access to talk confidently..

"jo bacchon se pyaar karta ho.." His statement was the first thing she could think of.. " Ishwar ki sabse khoobsurat rachnayen di hi hai, street aur shishu" Jise aurten kamzor na lagen" She said and "aisa kuch nhi hai jo streeyan nhi kar skti" Rang in her mind "Jo desh se pyaar kare.. Ghamand bas apne swabhimaan ko pehchanne jitna ho.. Jazzbaati ho.." She said all his qualities in a trance

They just lost the sense of surrounding..              
      Haseena gave herself a analysis to realize she had been liking his company.. His cute droopy eyes were a definite aesthetic view.. His cute smile giving a lift to his cheek bone making her just gap at him..

Same was with anubhav, he can't get enough of her eyes.. Roaming his eyes near her eyes, he realized she didn't used any liner or makeup, just the light stroke kajal.. Her ears usually Plain with single tops were dangling with earrings.. Her lips usually tinted in formal colours at duty times were more natural now..

AS: aap us ladke se milke agar aapko pasand aa jaata to, kya uss se vivaah racha leti..? (Gulped)

HM: hume woh pasand nhi aayega.. (Instantly)

She said and smiled a little, his senses didn't grab the hunt she just dropped "chalen..?" She asked

They left their seats and began walking.. They were walking a little around area as it was evening and breeze was soothing..

They were walking slowly when anubhav's eyes went to her hand, it was very near to his hand.. He didn't stopped walking but slowly held her hand and winded them..

Feeling the same, haseena's walk slowed down and she reciprocated clutching his hand too.. They were now in a telepathy it seems..

AS(pov) : hum sada ke liye aapka haath thamna chahte hai.. Aapko yuhi dekhte rehna chahte hai..

HM:(pov) aapka haath thamna.. (Gasp) isse khushi ki kya baat hogi, lekin hum dono ko yeh rokna hoga.. 

AS(pov): kyuu... (Restless)

HM(pov): hum abhi in ehsaason ko, apne jazzbaaton ko aur tatolna chahte hai.. Agar hume aapka saath chahiye bhi to pehle aapko jaan na hai.. (Calmly)

AS(pov): par yun hume sataiyega nhi.. Mil lijiyega kabhi kabhi.. (He took a deep breath) aisi hi kisi sukoon bhari shaam mai..

HM(pov): bilkul.. Sukoon na bhi hua to hum bhar denge aapki us shaam ko sukoon se...(Assured)

They just looked at each other, trying to catch anything and their eyes were too clear with emotions to be able to read..

They kept walking until they saw  the sun was about to set.. They went and stood near car.. Their bodies were now looking nearly like a shadow...bTheir hands moulded in one another still facilitating their feelings..

Haseena was standing exactly face to face him, his hand holding her hand tight.. Their souls not wanting to leave.. But, haseena getting senses trying removing her hand..

HM: hume jana hai ab.. (Softly)

Her eyes gestured to their hands and he can't leave her hand.. He squeezed it and pulled a little causing her to shift a bit as she was not so present to hold herself..

Haseena didn't reply.. She just kept head on his chest.. Not leaving her hand, he wrapped another hand around her and stayed the same..

Their bodies, souls, no - a soul, their shadows.. Just hugging and standing under the setting sun giving rise to the cold in the atmosphere and the warmth of love in their hearts..

The end..

I don't think utna achha likha hai.. But, cooperate.. Ise ek baar padhke, phone side pe rakhna aur in sabko imagine karne ki koshish karna.. I hope will give you some peaceful love story feels... Bye.. Will post the next cute moment soon..