Holi love.. unknown to them..

Note: slightly mature part... Holi episode recreation from last year..

Lets start,

Anubhav and haseena were watching each other in a awkward manner as anubhav's statement rang there.. He continued to break the silence..

AS: sajawat.. Bahut sunder lag rahi hai.. (He said faking a smile)

Haseena just nodded and said with a professional tone..

HM: aa.. Sir hume waha kuch taiyariyan dekhni hai, hum aate hai.. Aap log baat kijiye..

PS; maddam sir aap hume bata dijiye na, Hum dekhte hai.. Aap sir se baat kijiye.. (Said trying to make them talk)

HM: (angrily) aaiye pushpaji aap hi ko batate.. Aaiye aaiye..

Their tiff was going on.. In between all get drunk because of santu's intelligence.. They all were dancing when anubhav also drank a glass despite knowing it had cannabis because he was looking at haseena without blinking..

AS: (in mind looking at haseena) kitni pyaari lag rahi hai haseenaji, ek chhote befikr bacche ki tarah.. (Smiled but turned sad) kaise hum is masoom dil ko tod paaye, hume khud pe lajja aa rahi hai. Is pyaare chehre se prem ho gaya hai hume.. Aur ab hum apni haseenaji ko kisika nhi hone denge.. Unhe, unhe hamare pyaar ko haan karna hoga.. Hum mana hi lenge unhe..

He suddenly starts feeling intoxicated and his eyes blurred. Then, he looked at the direction he was looking at, he smiled seeing haseena..

AS: haseenaji.. Woh bhi do-do..(said and chuckled)

They started falling and talking without sense making laughters and smiles.. They were the innocent children now.. They didn't had any burden of duty and responsibilities.. They had forgotten it.. They just knew to live the moments..

When haseena insisted go go home, anubhav volunteered to leave her as he has got a driver and car..

They enjoyed the whole route and finally reached anubhav's home..

Anubhav opened the door and haseena entered first like she was some plane, creating noises..

HM: sirrrr.. (Cutely)

She turned to collide with anubhav and he held her bare waist.. His hands gripped her tightly..

AS: kya hua haseenaji.. (Huskily)

HM: aa. Aa.. Aap.. Au.. Aise hamare pee.. Peeche kyu khade the.. (Nervously yet cutely)

AS: aapko dekh rahe the.. (Said going near her)

HM; hawww.. (Her breaths were uneven due to intoxication and proximity) aap.. DSP.. Lucknow ke DSP.. (Said dramatically) ai.. Aise ladkiyon ko dekhte hai.. Haww.. (She covered her mouth with one hand)

AS: (giggled softly) hum.. Har kisiko nhi dekhte.. (Dramatic like her) si.. Sirf aapko.. Aapko dekha humne.. (Eyeing her eyes than lips continuously)