Anuseena cute moments series (part 2)

Anubhav's room,

Anubhav was working on his laptop while haseena was getting bored. She was rolling over bed from left to right, sometimes cheling phones of both of them, sometimes getting up and talking with fishes in the bowl kept on window.

It was enough for her, she went and sat on his lap like a small baby, her legs on his left side and hands on his neck, he shifted back making her comfortable on his lap, pushed a little lower and started working with other hand while a hand wrapped round her waist..

HM: (irritated) anubhav...

AS: hmmm... (Still busy in lappy)

Haseena looked at him getting busy, he was not even looking at her. She tried getting up buy he was like going to squeeze her had held her so tight.

HM: chhodiye hume.. (Wriggling out) nahi karni baat to jaane do.. Aah.. (Struggling to get up)

He was smiling inward on her small efforts to get his attention. She can never tolerate him giving attention to something else more than her. He was still working on laptop to which she was angry now. She sat still but her eyes were staring him like a tiger staring at his prey. She was like going to eat him.

After a while,
She was still sitting with that killer angry look, he relaxed back on sofa and pulled her on his chest very close.

AS: kyu krodhit hai hamari pran praiye.. (Touching her nose)

HM: (slapped his hand away) stay away..

AS: bada kathin karya hai priye.. (Rubbed their noses together)

She didn't said just got up from his lap in a jerk. She was looking at him emotionally like going to cry, he saw this and stood up worriedly. She turned to bed slowly pretending to cry, he followed her..... But, she went near headrest of bed and picked a pillow while crying.

She was still crying when anubhav came behind her. She turned and started beating him with the pillow, he was shocked.

AS: jaan.. Kya.. Kya kar rahi hai...? (Climbed on bed followed by her)

HM: aap.. Aapko pata hai na, nhi pasand hume ki aap humse zyada dhyaan kisi pe den.. Phir bhi laptop.. (Beating Continously) laptop mai lagna hai, nahi.. (Pada takiya jiju ke muh pe) nahi maaren to kya karen..? (Beats Continously)

She was beating him and he was now laid on his back while protecting himself. The pillow was torn and the feathers were spread all over bed. She was beating him Continously and her eyes we're teary now noticed by him and he immediately pulled her upon him in jerk.

She was breathing heavily due to continuous talking and the tears made her cry also. He forwarded his hand and wiped a tear slowly caressing her cheek.

AS: rone kyu lagi.. (Concerned)

HM: (looking in his eyes breathing heavily) hume nhi pasand aapka attention kahin aur, hume dar lagne lagta hai.. (Fear stricken voice)

AS: kaisa dar.. (Moving his hand over her face)

HM: hum aapko phirse na kho den, sab hume strong samajhte hai na. Hum nhi hai, hum bahut weak hai, pehle abbu ko phir do baar aapko.. (Her voice was getting heavy) ab agar aap kahi gaye, to nahi jee payenge.. (Placed ber head on his chest) Samajhte hai hum, ki desh ke khatir jeena hoga. Par jis mod par, jitne dard lekar hum khade hai na, hamari dil pe ek aur chot.. (She breathed heavy) aur hamara dil seh nhi payega.. (She just closed eyes and stay there)

AS: aisa nhi hoga.. (Kissed her head to find her sleeping) pagal hai ye bhi..

He wrapped her securely and slept with her in his arms..

THE END

Sorry kal likh diya par post Karna bhool gayi.  Tell me kaisa hai, series should continue or not..