Birthday.. Love 2😚

So, you all wanted sequel of the part with haseena's birthday.. I was not getting title.. So, I changed script a little...
Here it is..

After I completed it, I realized I have made it a very insensensible part.. I myself don't know what i have done.. But, I know this part very well defines feelings a person get as 'needs'.. And some narrow minded people consider then desperate for physical relationship.. Read at your own risk.. Some sensitive statements that can hurt you..

Let's start,

It was now anubhav's birthday.. Haseena was very excited as she was also going to give him the surprise just like he gave her..

Anubhav was sleeping in his apartment he shares with his friends... His friends were all gone already..

His phone rang and he woke up with a jerk realizing he is late..

AS: hello..

HM: subah bakher (good morning) jaan-e-haseena.. (In full shayrana mood)

AS: are baap re... (Dramatically) priye.. Aap to hamari hindi samajh leti hai.. Parantu humse aapki urdu na samjhi jayegi aur na sambhali jayegi... (Cutely)

HM: (laughed) good morning haseena ki jaan.. (She was very happy) yeh tha hamare shabdon ka matlab..

AS: achha.. (He sat straight) waise aapne aaj is waqt durbhash kiya.. Hume to laga aap thane mai hongi..

HM: nahii.. Hume ek kaam hai.. Par humne aapko yeh kehne ke liye phone kiya tha kii.. (She sighed)

AS: kii..?

HM: I love you jaan.. (He smiled) aur aapko janmdin pe hamara bahut saara pyaar.. (She chuckled) Hume maaf kar dijiye jaan.. Hum bhi is baar busy hai... (Sadly) hum aapke pass nhi hai..

AS: koi baat nhi priye.. Hum samajhte hai.. (He was little sad but sounded happy) achha aapse ab ratri ko vartalaap karte hai.. Hume jaana hoga.. (He said softly)

HM: okay.. Bye.. (Kissed the phone)

AS: I love you too..

They started their every morning in a same loving manner even if they can't see each other.. But the feeling of their love and sweet talks heals every pain.. Even if the pain is of separation..

Evening,
Anubhav was working on cabin.. His juniors and colleagues have celebrated his birthday.. But, he wanted haseena to be their with him.. Now he was feeling what pain haseena feels when he denied on going to lucknow..

AS: yun mat tadpaiye priye.. (He said to himself) aa jaaiye hamare pass.. Hume aap chahiye apne sameep.. Kam se kam aaj ke divas pe to.. (He prayed te have her here)

Here, haseena was sitting on flight and she was wearing a cute denim jogger with goofy stickers.. She had a plane knotted t shirt and jacket..

Right now, in flight she was listening music with headphones enjoying the cloudy view..

HM: aur nahi tadpayenge jaan.. Aa rahi hai aapki priye aapke paas.. (She smiled and went into deep slumber)