Anuseena cute moments series (part 6)

Note: Anuseena are in relationship..

Let's start,

Headquarters,

Haseena entered Anubhav's cabin and he was busy on screen.. "jai hind sir.." she said and anubhav looked up to find her standing in a casual suit.. "Jai Hind priye"

Haseena looked down to blush slightly because it was just a few days that they are in relationship... These small words and feelings were very delicate in their relationship... She thought to herself..

AS: (stood up)kya soch rahi hai priye... (Softly)

HM: kuch nhi.. aapko batane aaye the ki kal ammi ka birthday hai.. hum unke liye kuch plan kar rahe hai, raat ko ghar jaane se pehle Thane aa jaiyega sabse baat karni hai hume.. (Smiled)

Anubhav nodded and as haseena was smiling at him, he also smiled the same way... She soon realised he was moving towards her and she took her steps back.. "Kya kar rahe hai..?" Haseena whispered amidst her blushing... He just kept moving and in a few more steps she was touching the door... Her eyes fell to ground in shyness... "Priye.." he called slowly while putting latch on the door... She hummed slowly but didn't look up..

Anubhav placed hand on her waist and moved more close to her... She was not breathing a little heavily... Anubhav enjoyed his effect on her... He moved his hand on her cheek and she wrinkled her head in nervousness making extremely intimate look... Haseena clutched the door latch and by mistake rotates it... Anubhav moved head near her neck and started inhaling her scent.. "umm.. konsa ittra lagati hai priye aap??" He said getting lost in her sweet fragrance... Haseena smiled and blushed more as he was talking about her fragrance when she hadn't put any perfume.. "Hum perfume nhi lagate.." He moved back and looked at her amused, she opened her eyes feeling his gaze.. Looking into one another's eyes they were waiting for the moment to never end..

Haseena's eyes were making him lose his erotic mood and he was drowning deep in the peace of her eyes... Haseena smiled as she felt his erotic vibe reducing, she felt proud of herself and her effect on him... She moved a step further and kissed his throat, earning a cute smile... He held her same and hugged her tightly.. "Hum aapse bahut prem karte hai priye.." Haseena replied "Hum bhi" and hugged him even more tighter...

In sometime, they seperated and anubhav pulled her near his desk.. haseena was amused, what was he doing? He picked her up and made her sit on his desk in front in his chair... Haseena first seem surprised but soon smiled when he sat in front of her... Anubhav sat on his chair and pulled himself near her... Haseena smiled and cupped his face in both her hands... "Kya kar rahe hai.." she chuckled softly... Anubhav seemed emotional to her and before she could say anything, he kept head on her stomach and hugged her waist... "Hume chhodke mat jaana priye.." his words made her shocked... They are so happy and what was he thinking... "Hum nhi ja rahe hai,par hua kya hai anu..?" He just nodded in no and snuggled more into her..

She sensed his insecurities regarding his duty and rough behaviour... "Hume pata hai, aap bahut expressive aur cool nhi hai... To kya ho gaya, humne aapse aise hi pyaar kiya to badalne ki ummeed bhi nhi karte.." She said and he raised his head to see in her eyes..."aapko kaise pata..? " He asked with teary eyes... She comforted his head on her stomach and said caressing his hair.."Abhi aapne jab hamare paas aane ki koshish ki, to samajh aaya.. ki aap wo banne ki koshish kar rahe hai jo aap nhi hai.. hai na..? " He nodded timidly and haseena smiled at him foolishly... " Par kisne kya bakwaas ki jo aap khud ko aisa banane ke baare sochne lage..?" He just rested head on her belly again and said slowly... "Kal apne mitra se milne gaye the, humne use hamare baare mai bataya to wo hansne laga...bola hum itne boring hai, aap zyada din hamare saath nhi reh paayengi.. Hume laga shayad wo sahi ho.." He said getting more and more emotional... Haseena found in waste to make him understand...

HM: (raised his face holding in her hands) aapka wo dost jalta hai aapse.. kyunki use hum nhi mile na.. (proudly)

Anubhav laughed and so do haseena when he laughed... Haseena tickled him more and they both were laughing and laughing... Soon, they both get a little normal and were smiling widely... Haseena pulled him and touched their head together... "Hum kahi nahi jaayenge, kabhi nhi jaayenge.." both smiled at each other...

Suddenly, they heard some noise like someone trying to open the door... Haseena quickly got down the desk and they corrected themselves... They discussed with commisioner who arrived and afterwards also smiled at their small moments...

..The end..

..Let me have a review..