Anuseena's First (Part 2)

"Cheek kiss!!"

Let's start,

Anubhav had planned a small dinner for them at his home, haseena know he doesn't like the hotels and public places too much. So, she never forced him to change himself, that's her style of loving.

Anubhav also knew, how much she loved eating homemade food, especially from him. So, he always tries to make her feel happy and special.

Their relationship is more about feel and efforts.

Anubhav was Dusting his aprin after completing him cooking, when he heard the doorbell. He removed the aprin and went to open the door, she was there standing with a backpack like kids, wearing a pajama and t shirt just like him.

"Hum aa gaye!!" She exclaimed and went inside smiling in a jolly mood.

Anubhav closed the door, smiled not leaving him lips and then he stood just near door adoring his baby.

"Aap aap in sadharan vastro mai??" Anubhav asked haseena, who was removing her shoes near shoe rack.

"Haa, kyunki hume pata tha aap bhi aise hi vastro mai milenge!!" She pulled his cheeks and went inside. He just went behind her with that teenage crush smile.

"Kya banaya hai aapne??" She asked opening the zips of her bag, anubhav sat at a chair and just looked at her keeping his cheek on his palm.

"Bolenge!!" Haseena exclaimed putting two boxes on table.

Anubhav stood up and said walking towards kitchen, "swayam aap kar dekh lijiye aap!!"

Haseena rolled her eyes and went behind him. Reaching there, she helped him picking the containers and gave him a helpless look, "Help maangne se aapke bicep aadha inch chhote nhi ho jayenge!!" Haseena's voice had extreme disbelief which almost made anubhav laugh, she gave a irritated look and went out.

"Kya priye aap krodhit hone lagti hai!!" Anubhav said to her, she was placing the containers there and then sat on a chair.

(Dining table yaad hai na?? Wo kushti waale case waali!!)

Anubhav also sat on a chair beside her rather then in front of her, haseena turned her face to other direction in anger because he always troubles himself.

"Itni si baat thi ye to priye, kyu krodhit ho rahi hai!! Maan jaaiye!!" Anubhav pleaded in a cute voice while haseena didn't said anything but remained the same.

She was not angry for this time, but he always does the same. He always tries to make himself overburdened, will never ask for help even if it is needed. Haseena wants him to share the feelings and responsibilities but he doesn't.

"Priye!!" He called in his husky voice sweetly but she was still looking other side.

Anubhav smirked and placed his lips on her cheek, haseena's lips parted and eyes widen instantly. He removed his lips and said rubbing nose on the same spot, "Ab to Maan jaaiye!!" Anubhav's coarse voice, from so much near was like heaven. And on top of that, feeling his breath on her skin for the first time, she couldn't help but blushed red like a tomato.

She turned and hid her face in his chest, "Aapko hume heart attack dena hai kya??" Her voice heard subsided due to her face on his chest. He laughed and haseena pinched him on his waist slightly.

Series to be continued...

Upcoming: First kiss

So, these shorts are the small moments and hence extremely small in length.

Thank you
Bye