Birthday.. love. 😚

Episode 118 ka chhotu sa recreation..

Imagine anubhav is here and anuseena are in a long distance relationship as his posting is in kanpur...

Just read and tell me if it was worth it.. Zyada time nahi milta class 12th hai isiliye... Par promise frequently update karti rahungi.. 😊

Let's start,

Her birthday morning when case(gopalji kinnar waala case) was not completely solved... She woke up with the rings of a call... Her eyes were sleepy making her look mesmerizing... She picked the Phone without looking at id..

HM: (in her sensual sleepy voice) hello...

Person: hum mar na jaayen priye... (In the usual husky voice)

HM: bas bas.. Ho gayi aapki chikni chupdi baatein.. (Annoyed sleepily) subah subah cheesy baatein karni hai aapko bas..

AS: (laughed) aap itni madhosh awaaz mai bolengi to aur kya kare hum.. (Flirting)

HM: kuch nhi.. (Sat folding legs on bed) achha aap lucknow kab aaoge.. (Grumpily)

AS: hum pooran prayas kar rahe hai priye.. Par hamare karya hai ki khatam hi nhi hote.. (Picking some clothes.. But for what.. 🤔)

HM: hmmm.. Aapka karya to khatam hi nahi hota priyetam.. (Angrily)

AS: i am sorry love.. But happy birthday baby.. (Teasingly)

He replied in english giving her a shock and forcing her cheeks to turn red.. She understood he did it intentionally to make her blush so that she can forget her anger..... But she continued her drama..

HM: (still getting angry) kya tha yeh.. Aap hamara dhyaan mat bhatkaiye.. (Getting fakely angry)

AS: shant ho jaiye priye.. Aap aise laal laal gaalon ke saath krodhit hoti achhi nahi lagti.. (Teasingly)

HM: haan haan thik hai.. (Making faces) abhi hum ja rahe hai.. Ammi bula rahi hai nashta karne phir thane bhi jana hai.. Ek case ka end baaki hai aur phir hume din mai orphanage bhi jaana hai.. Bahut kaam hai jaana... (She said in one go getting up with a jerk)

AS: ji.. Sab karya kar lijiye... Raat ko vartalaap karenge hum.. I love you.. (Smiling and putting clothes on bed in a stack... Kindly find it's reason readers)

Evening,
Here, haseena had gone to orphanage and behind her back.... After completion case of gopalji our team MPT planned a surprise for their maddam sir....

Night,
All of them take haseena to a restaurant which was all ready for a party by our sweetest MPT.. She opened her eyes once pushpaji removed the blindfold, first her eyes widen along with her lips moving to say,"woww.. Yeh sab aap logon ne" She asked turning to pushpaji on back and giving a glance to all others.. "Are lekin, is sab ki kya zarurat thi.. "

PS: pehle yeh bataiye kaisa laga aapko.. (Smiling)

HM: bahut khoobsurat hai.. Thank you(Both let out some chuckles)

PS: waise yeh to kuch bhi nahi.. (She turned haseena 360°) yeh dekhiye..

Haseena saw a cake and she was speechless.. She was beyond happy as anubhav was not coming and they all did this..