Anuseena cute moment series (part 4)

Note: Bold for anu and italic for hassu.. An it's after the day haseena gifted mobile phone to anubhav.. No mission jeet..

                           CHAT PROPOSAL

Anubhav was in his room when his phone beeped..

It's was haseena's msg..

"Hii anubhav sir 😊"

He smiled seeing her message..

"Hello haseenaji😊"

Haseena's insides danced on his instant reply.. She was hesitant in typing the next thing.. She thought in her mind.. "Kya bolen ab, hi to bhej diya" She typed with courage after sometime...

"Kya kar rahe the aap..? "

He was smiling understanding why she took time to reply. He decided to tease her so he typed..

"Kisiko yaad, kyu kuch baat hai kya.. ? "

Her face fell after reading the messege, she thought he was really missing someone. She thought he has someone in his life. She just typed...

"Nahi sir woh hum to aise hi.. "

He sensed her insecurity and was sure she has started falling for her. He was enjoying this side of a strong officer..

"Waise aapse kaafi samay se mile nhi, kaisi hai aap.. "

She smiled at his question though they were unaware of these feelings.. She typed happily..

"Bilkul thik hai sir.. Aap kaise hai? "

He was sure they were going to have something more than this formal protocol.. He leaned on his bedrest and smilingly just chatted..

"Humne kaha tha na ki agar koi haseena mahila prarthna kare to insaan ki umar badh jati hai.."

She blushed getting a flashback of the day they met.. She somehow understood but wanted to know clearly.. So she typed..

"Achhaa.. To aapke liye kis haseen mahila ne prarthana ki.. "

"Kyu.. Aapki irshaya ho rhi hai kya.. "

His sudden question made her a little fumble, she questioned same to herself.. Was she jealous of that girl..? Her answer fumbled even in message..

"Nhi.. Nhi sir hum to bas.."

Anubhav laughed sensing her like this and her fumbling reply.. He decided to tease her more..

"Kya bas haseenaji"

His teasing was hitting right.. She was getting teased.. She breathed a sigh and directly typed..

"Nhi sir woh hum to bas poochh rhe the ki kon hai woh lucky girl aapki life mai.."

He was now impressed on her confidence. He was sure he liked her and just...

"Aap hai na haseenaji.."

" Jiiii...? 😳"

"Haa.. Hum shayad aapko pasand hai karte hai haseenaji"

Haseena who was also leaning comfortably on her bed sat up with a jerk.. Did she read correct.. She was the one in his life.. She analysed it for sometime to reply further..

Here, anubhav was getting restless.. What if she felt bad.. What if she stopped talking to him.. But, she replied after some minutes..

"Aa.. Sir hum bhi shayad.."

Her body throbbed while typing this. His heart danced to all the voilins ringing in his background.. He instantly replied..

"😇😇"

She also replied with emojis..

"☺☺"

Anubhav now tried to tease her with full rights so he typed...

"Aapke gaal waqai yu laal ho gaye kya haseenaji..?"

Haseena was really blushing and this question made her go inside her blanket.. She opened eyes inside her blanket and typed blushing..

"Aap kya kuch bhi keh rahe hai sirr..🙈"

He laughed and she blushed all red when read his reply..

"Kuch nhi priye, hume kuch karya hai hum aapse baad mai vartalaap karte hai.. "

She smiled satisfied and typed with some courage...

"Thik hai anubhav"

"Bye"

"Byee"

THE END

Tell me how was the chat proposal of anuseena.. I was not going to post but I can't stop myself.. I am too much connected.. So, votes and comments are your choice..