Dream love.. 2

Now,
.
.
Recap - Anubhav loved a girl who came in his dreams and gets commited to her.. He named her 'Maya'. He found her in whole country and finally landed in lucknow... He met Haseena and then karishma told her Maya's truth..

Let's continue...

Haseena didn't replied to karishma and went inside her cabin.. She was dumbfounded on how come she can be a girl who came in someone's dreams..

She went and sat on her chair in cabin.. She was looking at something aimlessly.. Her mind was just filled with all the things happened in last 30 minutes.. Her mind was echoing...

"Maya.. "
.
.
" Bhaiya us painting se pyaar karte hai.. "
.
.
"Unke sapne mai hum aate the..? "

She stood up annoyingly and banged the table..

HM: yeh kaise ho sakta hai.. (Her forehead was creased) hum kisike sapne mai.. Aur agar sapne mai aaye bhi hai to.. To ek sapne se.. Usme aayi ladki se.. Ek painting se.. (She said putting pressure on her words) kaise pyaar ho sakta hai.. Unhe humse.. (She made a cute face and said) nahi nahi.. Hum thodi hai woh.. Woh to koi aur hai.. Kya naam tha.. (She put finger on her chin thinking) maya.. (Realization wala gute expression) haaaa.. Maya naam tha uska..

She was blabbering to herself and soon it was time to go home.. She went home and was still confused..

At home,

As she entered her house she found her house filled with tempting smell of food her ammi made for her.. She was hungry but this maya mystery made her hunger subside..

HM: ammii...

Ammi: haa.. (Came outside) aa gayi tu.. Chal aaja khana kha le..

HM: bhookh nhi hai ammi aaj.. (She made a puppy face) ammi i am sorry.. Kal kha lenge..

Ammi allowed her and just kissed her head... She asked her to sleep if she doesn't have much work..

Haseena went to her room and changed into her casuals.. She was sitting near window and thinking about what happened today whole day..

HM: kya ho raha tha yeh aaj..

She sighed and went to bed... Sleep took over her and she slept as soon as her back hit the bed...

Midnight,
She was sleeping sweetly but soon her lips curved up slowly.. Then, she made a frown face.. As we drown deep in her dream.. We can just see..

A boy with some paint brushes.. The wall was painted with some colours taking some form.. His face was clear and it was anubhav... His face was little confused but he was concentrating on painting more.. He was painting that and some confessions were ringing behind..

"hum aap se atyant prem karte hai maya.. "

He was hugging that painting... Now it was drawn on

"hum aapko ab ek baar asliyat Mai mehsoos karna chahte hai.."

He kissed cheek of that painting..