Anuseena's First!!!(part 1)

Note : Anuseena are in relationship after mission Jeet. They are quite away till now.

"Forehead kiss!!"

Anuseena were out on a coffee after a meeting with commissioner sir. (In casual look, anubhav in pant shirt and haseena in Side slit suit)

At the coffee shop, it was also a small book reading corner along with flower shop and very cute floral decor. There were two or three small round bed style sofas also.

"Ye jagah kaafi sunder hai haseenaji!!" He said taking a sip of his coffee and smiled. She smiled sweetly,

"Haa, ye ek anath ladki chalati hai!! Ek akele insaan ka akelapan door karde wo har cheez hai yaha!! " She said adoring the teenage girls who has been declared unfit for anything because of their looks, some are fat, some too thin or some black. "But they are beautiful!!" This is the only thing that matters.

He looked at her relating with those girls, a small yet sincere fear in her heart. "Hum yaha mission Jeet ke baad..." She took a deep breath, "Hum yaha Roz aate the!!" Haseena looked down and took some breaths to calm down.

"Aap cake khayenge??" She said raising her head joyfully, "Yaha ka cake bahut achha hai!!" He just nodded with a slight smile.

After coffee, Anuseena were walking down the street as it was near haseena's house. While walking, anubhav felt a little guilt and extremely more love for her. She was just walking with a small smile and shall wrapped on her shoulders, anubhav looked at her and tried to read her.

Anubhav's POV
This girl!!! She never complained that I betrayed her, she never expected anything but only love me more that anything. She was still empty eyes, not expressing anything.
.
.
He couldn't help but suddenly pulled her and hugged tightly in middle of a sunset view market street. Haseena was surprised on the sudden hug when she heard him mumbling, "Hume aapke paas rehna hai!! Hume shama kar dijiye hamari jaan!!" His words were so soft and guilt filled.

Haseena's POV
Anubhav hugged me tightly and I was all shocked and more shocked when he spoke. What happened to him, we were in a relationship after the airport incident. But, in this one month we just hugged each other twice, nothing much. But this hug was more intimate and tight than those.
.
.
"Hum aapko koi dhokha nhi denge, asatya bhi nhi kahenge.. please hume hamari haseenaji lauta dijiye!!" He mumbled in almost crying voice. She furrowed her brows and rubbed his back lovingly, "Hum apki haseenaji hi hai!!" She spoke in a small sweet voice. He tightened the hug but she broke the hug and pulled him to her home with fast steps.

As soon as they entered inside anubhav again hugged her tightly, ammi was also there and she was awkward a little but something was worng with him today. She also hugged him with all her love and asked lovingly, "Kya ho gaya hai aaj aapko anubhav??" He sweetly snuggled in her neck and then broke the hug, she left him but their hands were held together.

"Humne Aaj mehsoos kiya priye, aapne mission Jeet ke waqt kitna dard kiya hoga. Hume shama kar dijiye priye, shama kar dijiye hume!!" And she saw him for the first time in tears. He was crying for her, she felt special but for the first time she also felt pain in his tears.

"Roiye mat na anubhav!! Hum to khush hai, aapko maaf bhi kar chuke hai! Aap kyu itna pareshan ho rahe hai!!" She spoke sweetly holding his face, anubhav looked up at her and raised head asking if she was actually okay and he smiled widely.

He also smiled cutely and she hugged him lightly this time. She moved back, stood on her toes and kissed his forehead with all the love she has. He felt its warmth and then anubhav also kissed her forehead with his sweet love!!

Series to be continued...

This new series is for all the important moments in AnuSeena's life for the first time.

Tell me which first moments you want next!?