Humsafar

Note: Mission jeet modified in my version.. If anyone is offended no need to tell me, you can report my stories.. Only anuseena scenes are there don't expect anyone else role more than supporting characters.. There can be changed in dialogues cause I am not going to watch that episode again..

Let's start,

Haseena's car was following anubhav's when she was insecure on losing him... She was just requesting him to stop once..

HM: sir hume aapse dil ki baat karni hai, aap samajhte kyu nhi hai... Pls ruk jaiye.. (She said in wireless connected to whole lucknow) sir agar aapne gaadi nhi roki to hum aapse kabhi baat nhi karenge..

Anubhav was going to stop but he continued driving when he saw dutta meeting someone not in their database. He was sure something had happened related to mission so he followed..

Haseena stopped her car and her eyes pooled with tears immediately.. She was angry of herself to think he would love her..

HM: nhi padta farak kisiko hamare baat karne na karne se.. (She wiped her unseen tear and took a U turn)

Next day,
Anubhav was in a dark room standing with bowed head.. His senior was also their..

S: anubhav tumse yeh ummeed nhi thi.. (He scolded) ek gunday ke peeche mission ko daanv pe laga diya.. (Loudly) kal jo hua uske baad haseena malik ko shaadi ki baat ke liye manana ab aue mushkil hoga, aur ab chahe tum unke kareeb physically jao,dil se jao ya kuch bhi.. Mission poora karoo.. (Strictly)

AS: parantu prabhu hum unke atyadhik kareeb gaye ya kuch aur kiya to ant mai unka hriday bahut aahat hoga.. (He said tensed) abhi tak jo hua usme bhi wo maan jati to thik tha, parantu ab agar kuch kiya to..

S: (cuts him) kuch nhi sunna.. Woh sab desh se zaruri nhi hai, jo karna hai karo, unhe shadi ke liye haa karwao.. Dismiss..

AS: parantu prabhu..

S: dismiss..

Anubhav tiredly went out and started thinking how to win over her heart again..

Night time,
Haseena was in her home alone. She was sitting in her room over her bean bag and her eyes were teary. The way he held her hand to wish new year, the way he captured her in his arms at akhada..

HM: (threw her head back that her hairs fall behind) kaise soch liya humne ki Hume khuahiyan naseed ho sakti hai, kaise soch liya ki unhe humse pyaar ho sakta hai.. Woh sheher ke DSP hai, hazaron ladkiyan jaan dede itne handsome hai, humne soch bhi kaise liye ki unhe hum jaisi ordinary officer se pyaar ho jayega.. Humsi sekdon ladkiyon se, officers se mile honge woh.. (She laughed on herself)

She relived the pain she got from her first relationship. Her eyes were closed and if closely seen they had a few movements indicating the immense pain. A tear trailed down her closed eyes and her eyes flew open on an voice from garden.

HM: yeh kaisi awaaz thi..

She stood up and went down to garden. Her eyes were closed immediately as she entered the garden area,