Broken inside..

Note:- current track... Kareena's cold war.. Haseena's point of view because I saw many comments on insta, people are blaming haseena for no reason...

Let's start,

Haseena's home,
Night time,

She entered her room, Ammi was not here... She put her keys on the table and lostly sat down on the floor with the support of the drawer beside bed in the corner... Her eyes wet and hurt... She turned and took out a photo frame from the drawer.... Her eyes started sheding tears, caressing that photo she spoke timidly... "Wapas aa jaiye na anubhav... Hum akele ho gaye hai.." She sighed and kissed the photo... "Bahut akela lagta hai anubhav, aisa lagta hai koi nhi hai hamare liye, hamare sath.." Her words were heavy due to her tears...

She was shedding tears silently, not sobbing just gazing that picture.. it was her and anubhav, standing close in casuals and gazing into one another's eyes... "Anu.. hume aaj bhi nhi believe hota ki hum.. humne aapne haathon se aapko.." She guled breathing abnormally.. "Anu hum.. ahaann.. aaaahhhh... Hume nhi rehna yaha... Aaaahhh aahaan aahhh.." She cried her heart out loudly like no one is there in this world to listen to her vailing crisss.. "Hume nhii... (Endless cries)... Nhiii....... Nhiiii... Nhii rehnaa...." She shouted her lungs out...

Moon was sympathiesing her from the open window... But, outside the house, people in their balcony's standing and gossiping what has happened... "Kya ho gaya haseena ko aise ro rahi hai." A women whispered to her neighbour balcony while she replied.. "Are koi ladke ka chakkar hoga...wahi breakup aajkal to chalta hai.."  She said a bit loudly and people around nodded with an irritated expression...

Haseena inside, was crying badly...her cries werr still audible like anything... Loud and painful... She threw herself on the ground with a jerk that her head might have been hurt due to collision... After sometime, She looked at the photo in her hand and her sobs and loud shrieks just reminded little sobs... She caressed that photo and said softly... "Anuuu.. aap pyaar karte hai humse, hume pata Hai.. is fareb ki duniya se hume apne saath le jaiye... Thak gaye hai hum, aaj pehli baar haar mehsoos kar pa rahe hai... Hume aapki zarurat hai anubhav, aapki bahut zarurat hai..." She brough that picture close and kissed it saying last words slowly... Her cries were silent till now but her tears were still flowing...

Haseena began feeling a different warmth in himself... She found her head to be on someone's lap... She looked up to find anubhav caressing her hair.. "Jo man hai, sab nikal do jaana.. Hum yahi hai, aapke pass... Sun rahe hai.. Boliye haseenaji.." She smiled at him and continued with a small hurt face.. "Anu.. Aap bhi chale gaye, hum akele ho gaye hai.. Kaise hum samjhaye sabko, hum toot chuke hai, akele pad gaye hai.. kehne ko dost hai, par naam ki hai unki dosti.. kehne ko parivaar hai par wo parivaar hume ek zimmedar beti samajhta hai, kabhi ye nhi samajhta ki hume bhi pyaar ki zarurat padti hai.. Hume yaad nhi aakhiri baar kab kisine hamare sar pe..." She gulped down her tears.."Hamare sar pe haath rakh ke kaha tha, hum hai tumhare saath... Anubhav ye mazaq lagta hai chahe, par ammi hamare samne har waqt karishma Singh ki baatein, unki tareef, unhe pyaar.. Aisa nhi hai ki wo humse pyaar nhi karti, lekin hamare dil mai khatak ho jati hai, kya hum unki tarah ammi ka dhyaan nhi rakhte..?"

Haseena looked at him stopping who was looking all normal just wanting to get her out of all mess... She sat beside him, both rested their backs on bed... She wrapped her arms on his shoulder and kept head there.. Stayed their silently for sometime, her tears left her side, but she was still very filled up.. "Anu aapko pata hai, abhi Thane mai election hue.. wo hamari personal marzi to nhi thi na..?" She got teary again.. "Hum jeete, wo humne khud to nhi kiya na, haa pushpaji ne aakhiri vote diya hume, lekin abbu ki kasam, wo bhi humne nhi kaha.." She said sadly letting a tear roll down her cheek... "Hum nafrat nhi karte karishma Singh se, hum to beyhad mohabbat karte hai, wo alag baat hai wo samajhti nhi.. Unka gussa, bahut had mai hai ab, lekin unhe hi musibat mai daalta hai, isiliye hum unke bhaukal ko kam karna chaha.." She said and stopped..