That Feeling..

Sorry for the delay.. 🥺🥺

This short is written by many writers and i am writing it because I want to write it's after effect more than this.. Initial part's Credit belong to original writer only... Thanks.. Have a look and don't leave in middle it super heart touching reaching its end..

Let's Start,

A fine day,
Anuseena both were in MPT with karishma in haseena's cabin as a case's file in some other police station was bribed and the culprit was punished less then given..

AS: Karishma singh, pehle to aap jaake us apradhi se turant ek aur baar prashn kijiye aur uttar khojne ka peayas kariye.. Kyunki yeh nishchit hai ki woh aisi badi chori dobara awashya karega.. (Professionally)

HM: Aap cheetah ko apne saath lekar jaaiye karishn singh.. (With her hands tied on her back with one another)

KS: ji maddam sir hum abhi...

Her words stucked in her throat as her eyes witnessed haseena falling on ground.. Anubhav too moved his optics and immediately saw her on the wooden mating of her cabin.. His mouth blurted out.. 'Love'.. He get on his knees and picked her head to his lap...

AS: haseena.. Love.. Uthiye jana.. (Tapping her cheeks and getting Tensed) behna chikitsak ko bulaiye aur aap padtal hetu nikliye...

His eyebrows were furrowed and his tone was commanding as he knew.. His 'priye' also don't like neglectibg duty for any reason..

Some minutes after,
She was laying on the bed in gym room with head on her 'jaan's' lap.. He was very tensed and santu came with doctor... Pushpaji was also busy rubbing haseena's bare foot..

SS: dekhiye na doctor... Kya hua hai maddam sir ko...

D: ji..

Doctor took her place on a stool beside haseena and checked her nerve... She was having mixed expression on her face.. Here, anubhav's heartbeat was betraying the ECG machine readings and he asked getting panic..

AS: itna samay kyu lag raha hai chikitsak mahodaya.. Kya hua hai lo.. Aa.. Haseena ko.. (Hopefully and distressed)

D: kya bola aapne hume.. (A little confused and angry as she don't know real word)

SS: are doctor aapko kya.. Sir ki itni shuddh hindi to maddam sir na samaj paaye aap kis khet ki.. (After giving doctor a glance) makka ho..(innocently)

PS: makka nahi santu mooli hota hai.. (Reprimand her)

SS: umhmm.. Pushpaji.. Woh kya hai na maine unka skin tone dekha.. Inki skin brown hai.. Thodi light bhi.. To makka hi hui na.. Mooli kaise bolunn.. (Like I am the only right person)

D: dekhiye abhi to normal weakness lag rahi hai par mai inka blood sample le leti hu aap log bas dhyaan rakhiye ki report ane aur dawai asar karne ae pehle yeh zyada exertion na karen... (Giving a bill paper of medicine)

AS: ji doctor.. (Still tensed)

He was still very tensed seeing 'his life' like this as she was very strong and only he knew how talkative she is.. He bit doctor a bye smilingly but the tension was there...