Anuseena cute moments series (part 7)

Note: Jealous anubhav, bahut se logo ne likha hai, infact maine bhi pehle likha hai, but har baar kuch naya milta hai aise track mai... So here it is..

Let's start,

Anubhav was sitting on the dining table, his eyes on his left shooting glares at someone sitting there... It was haseena and some guy, seems to be haseena's friend... They were laughing and enjoying on a dinner organized by him at his home only... "Is manushya ko to hum bakshenge nahi, hamare itne khoobsurat pal kharab kar diye isne.. Alag se hisaab karege iska to hum.." Anubhav thought clenching his fist in anger... "Are anubhav aap to kuch bol ho nhi rhe hai.." Haseena's friend arhaan spoke in between... Haseena looked at him in a teasing way as she knew he was getting possessive and jealous... Arhaan looked at her and said to haseena.. "Okay haseena am leaving now, i have some work.." He got and haseena gave him a light friendly side hug and same to anubhav...

Haseena locked the door bidding bye to arhaan and turned to find anubhav sitting on dining table with a bubble face... She bit her lips mischievously and went from back towards him... He was still sitting in anger + possessiveness + sadness... Haseena came and wrapped hand on his neck snuggling herself into him... "Kya hua hamari Jaan ko..?" She asked placing a kiss on his neck..

He removed her hands and pulled her on his lap, haseena settled herself on his lap comfortably wrapping legs around his waist.. Anubhav also held her waist and spoke.. "Hum jante hai, aapke jeevan par hamara bas nhi chalta aur na aisa hona chahiye... Parantu hum aapko khone se bhaybheet hai priye, aapke ye Mitron se hume asuraksha (insecurity) ka bhaav mehsoos hota hai.. Ye sab aapki hi aayu ke aur hum aapse umra mai bhi bade hai, hum hai bhi bahut hi boring aur wo sab to aapke saath masti bhi karte hai.. Bas Isiliye hum asurakshit mehsoos karte hai, hume ghalat mat samjhiyega" He expressed everything like a clear mirror...

Haseena couldn't speak further and she just placed her lips on his kissing slowly, as they were already in a tangled fashion too close to each other... Anubhav pulled her waist in an instant motion and responded fully... Caressing part below his ear, haseena felt his lips along with his warm hand roaming on her neck.. Kissing slowly and silently they lost each other so much that haseena's hands were already opening his shirt's buttons, His hands were slipping inside her kurti feeling the cold skin... She moaned a little as anubhva pinched her waist slightly causing her to come to senses and she stopped her hands but not the kiss... Moving hands upwards and now slowly dropping the intensity of the kiss, anubhav too took his hands to her neck and hair... The kiss broke with a loud huff

After some moments of cooling down,"Aapko ab bhi insecurity feel ho rahi hai, wo sab dost hai.. Aap pyaar hai anubhav, Itna kareeb kya hun unme se kisi ko sahi se gale bhi nhi lagaye.. Aur rahi baat hasne hansane ki to khushi baatne ke liye hi to dost hote hai..." She said and smiled known that he was hurt and she spoke further, "Aur aap to hamare humdard hai na, khushi mai wo log sath hai, aap honge na dard mai saath..?" She asked sweetly... He nodded like a kid once again and hugged her tightly, snuggling into him she also tightened her grip from both arms and legs...

"DSP anubhav Singh itne emotional hai..?" Haseena teased his.. "Hum aapke siwaay kisike samaksh ye anubhav nhi ban sakte, Isiliye jo tha humne keh diya, Anubhav Singh nhi hai ye, ye hum aapke anubhav hai, sirf aapke anubhav, jo sirf aapke samaksh hote hai warna koi astitva nhi hai is anubhav ka.." he muttered still snuggling into her neck,"Hamara dam ghut jayega.." She giggled silently saying this... Anubhav loosened up a little and then picked her up a bit more and more tightly and they were now completely soaked into each other, not giving two body vibes at all, just one body, one soul...

The end..

Feelings should be expressed at the moment the way they are... Relationship becomes more pure and Strong...

Leave a review plss