Charlie sighed satisfied that Nick was letting himself go "It won't cost you much with the desire I have." Charlie held his shirt tightly. "Shall we go upstairs? I need to get everything off you."

Nick didn't wait any longer and forcefully sat up, holding Charlie tightly on top of his hip. The latter instinctively wrapped his arms around him and held on tight.

"Hold on tight." Nick whispered to him, as he stood up and carried him lightly. Holding him by both buttocks and walked towards the staircase. Charlie moaned in pleasure, as he kissed his neck hungrily.

"You're going to... make me fall." Nick said between pleasure filled giggles, as he moved in the relative darkness of the staircase.

"I don't weigh you down much?" Charlie whispered back, unsure.

Nick smiled incredulously at him, and in one motion made him jump just a little in the air. Charlie was startled and laughed with delight, realizing that Nick had him completely under control. That turned him on even more.

"I don't want to brag Char...but I lift almost daily weights much heavier than you."

"Oh calm down Nelson." Charlie teased, but that had really turned him on a lot. "God you're sexy."

"You more." Nick repeated to him as they reached his room... but just before they entered Nick couldn't resist holding him against the door of his room, to kiss him even more. In that position Charlie could feel Nick's erection moving under him, right between his legs, which drove him crazy. They kissed for a while there, letting each other go. Nick couldn't use his hands except to hold him up, but the pleasure of feeling her big strong hands holding his ass as they pressed him hard against the door was enough for Charlie. He had to hold on to his neck, but the pressure of the door helped him to be able to move his hands a little more without fear of falling. It wasn't until Nick gained a little momentum and pushed him hard with his hips, against the door, that Charlie groaned loudly and let go of his neck to grip the door frame tightly and feel every part of Nick's movements.

He immediately saw fear in Nick's eyes, knowing what he had told him a few hours ago about his fear of being too rough, but Charlie knew what to say.

"Nick... I love it."

"You sure?"

"Sure. Can we come in?"

Nick helped him stand up again and together they walked into Nick's room. Charlie, without a second thought, took off his shoes and socks and that indicated to Nick that he should do the same. When they had both done so, away from each other in the darkness of the room, Nick motioned for him to come to him, and Charlie immediately did so, and was about to kiss him again, but Nick stopped him, with a hand on his chest, and nodded for him to go to the bed while he sat down.

"Are you sure you want me to... be rougher?" Nick asked sweetly, and Charlie just nodded, excited. "Then sit on me." Nick sentenced in a deep voice that Charlie didn't recognize him, and which seemed to charm him because he took immediate notice, looking at him with surprise and gasping with desire.

"So... I'm going to give you some instructions that I'd like you to follow... Is that okay?" Nick told him as Charlie sat on his lap trembling as he had before.

Charlie just nodded, innocent and eager. "Sure." Charlie hadn't forgotten how much Nick liked being dominated, but tonight he wanted something different, and he knew Nick did too, he just didn't know how to ask for it.

Nick continued in the same voice as before "Although we both know you like to...lead." They both smiled for a second. "Today I know we want something different...and we'll have plenty of time for the other thing later...tell me, what would you like Char." Nick watched him, as he nervously moved his hands around his waist.