HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite

Start from the beginning

"MOTHER IS BACK!"

"HITIBO is the best song ever ㅠㅠ"

"I suffered great many loses this year, but hearing Sarang say that things will work out and that I won't be in eternal darkness is so comforting. Thank you Sarang"

"The song is so beautiful I couldn't help but cry everytime I listen to it."

"Of course the pop ballad queen is back with one of the best pop ballad song ever!!"

"I love the vibes of this song sm, but I wish it was bit more happier"

"Sarang giving us good music back to back!!"

"Wow it debuted at #2?? She's in a league of her own!!"

"The song should've been #1. Of course the fuckass xenophobic industry wouldn't let an Asian act top charts so easily."

"The next song would definitely be #1 debut. If she comes back with an album, the sales are gonna explode."

"Sarang-ah, unnie was having a really hard time but listening to your song made me feel better. Thank you for giving us this song <3"

"Sarang noona can you pls make a happier song too? I feel so down lately but if I listen to a happy song it'll make me feel better right? Ily noona."

"This song is so comforting and beautiful, I'm crying ㅠㅠ"

"Her voice is just like honey. I can listen to her sing all dayㅠㅠ"

"I really needed to hear these words. Thank you Sarang for always being their for us."

"I'm not a fan, but this song healed something inside me. This is truly the best song I've ever heard. I wanna know more about Sarang can someone help me?"

"It'd be so cool if I could understand what she's singing. I feel like a lot of her talented lyrics get lost in translation and I can never experience fully what a korean must feel while listening to her songs."

"I'm a fan of a different artist but I must admit Sarang makes the best music ever. Her every song is so soulful."

"She said she wrote this song in ten minutes? TEN FUCKIN MINUTES? That's insane."

"No one's coming close to Sarang when it comes to lyricism. Her pen game is the strongest.

"The soft music is so soulful, it feels like someone is hugging me tight."

"I love this song a lot, but I wish it was a bit happier song. Or Sarang releases something happier cause I feel like I'm drowning in sadness."

"No one has mastered the art of pop ballads like Sarang has. No one."

"This song has now become my favorite."

"SOTY!!"

For more updates on Sarang, follow Soompi.