Chapter 40 - Plans

Bắt đầu từ đầu

       The two watched each other carefully. They had no reason to trust the other, not even to have some sort of discussion.

       Chi hopped off the sink and stalked up toward (Y/N) with her knife raised. The nurse backed up slightly but tried to remain composed. She needed her help.

      The knife pressed lightly against her chest but was threatening to go further. The girl held a stern look that was undoubtedly more intimidating than Papa himself. "How do I know you're not lying?"

     Someone so desperate could say anything to gain someone's trust. Chi's been stabbed in the back before. She's had people who only wanted to use her before throwing her to the side. Even her own father treats her like a commodity when he needs her then throws her away like nothing. 

      Why would she let that happen again with some strange woman she doesn't know?

"Stab me." (Y/N) whispered, her heart starting to beat but she knew she'd survive it. She needed help. There was no way she could do this alone. "Stab me if you don't believe me."

      Chi narrowed her eyes and the knife moved closer. (Y/N) could feel the sharpness of it through her shirt.

       The girl wasn't aware of her condition and (Y/N) could use that to her advantage. She braced herself for a potential stabbing since Chi did come from such a cruel man as Papa. She may not like him, but what if she was just as bad? Rack had no issue shooting Dell. Chi could have no issue stabbing a woman she doesn't know.

      But that wasn't the case. Chi lifted the knife away but she still kept her suspicions up. "I want half of everything."

"Deal." (Y/N) immediately agreed. 

       Chi sighed and slipped the knife back into her pocket. Siding with fugitives... She really was at the bottom of the barrel. But anything was better than Papa. "So what's your plan? Do you even have one?"

       (Y/N) relaxed herself and moved to sit on the toilet. "I'm... sort of winging it. Where are they being kept."

"The greenhouse. The guys locked it tight to use it as a prison. Your group is likely being held there." Chi went back to the sink to lean against it. If they were to break the group free and somehow escape from dozens of rowdy bikers, they needed a plan. "It won't be easy getting them out. That's for sure."

"What about our guns? We can get those back and shoot our way out?"

"You're going up against almost 30 men. You people will be dead before ever touching the front lawn." But having guns was better than none at all. Chi knew where they were being kept along with the rest of the bikers' weapons. "The guns are one thing, the bikers are another. We'll need something else."

     (Y/N) agreed. Her group was already down many people thanks to the Red Dogs. Fighting back directly would be a death wish. But maybe...

      She thought back to the fiends and how many there were in the area. Grimmire wasn't too far and was crawling with them. With how loud the motorcycles were, many had been drawn to the manor already. She managed to slip three inside as a distraction.

      What if she could get more?

       The realization came to her in an instant. She had a plan.

       After a while, (Y/N) slipped back out of the kitchen window she had come from but now carrying the bag of food with her. She checked to make sure the coast was clear before hopping out and heading for the greenhouse. Her hands gripped the trellises running up the exterior of the greenhouse and used them to climb to the roof.