Their siblings all had disgusted faces, "We don't need to hear this ever. Please refrain from using this sort of talk in our presence at all times," Jasper groaned.

"Yeah, it's gross! Shame on you two!" Emmett glared, "I'm only a little bear! I don't need to hear any of this!"

"You're the one that made her use an example!" Alice complained.

"I didn't ask for an example!" Emmett argued.

The group continued to laugh and joke while eavesdropping on their brother. They laughed at Edward's begging the human for anything until they heard her guess that a radioactive spider might have bitten Edward. She was trying to figure out what they were after all. When Edward joked he wasn't affected by kryptonite either, Emmett scoffed. The others looked at him in agreement until they heard why he scoffed.

"Please, I would be Superman. Look at Ed's physique," he shook his head, "If anything, I'm Superman, Jazz could be Batman, and Edward barely passes as Robin." He saw his family looking at him blankly, "I'm talking physique-wise if we're talking about some of DC's more well-known heroes." He explained.

"You've thought about this before, haven't you?" Rosalie asked with a raised brow. She was no longer in the mood to listen to Edward. She was upset with this human, who seemed to be trying to figure their family out.

Alice giggled, "I think someone likes the group costume route. You're already planning for this year's costume contest, right?"

"Maybe," Emmett shrugged innocently.

They all had stopped paying attention to Edward as they argued with Emmett over their group costume. But they did catch the tail end. They saw Bella head off to class while Edward ditched. Jasper had already had to ditch earlier in the day, Alice explained.

"Did anyone else notice he took the bottle cap from her drink?" Serafina asked.

"No, but what about it?" Emmett asked.

"You know who else takes little trophies from people?" Serafina asked with narrowed eyes. The others shrugged, "Serial killers take trophies." She frowned.

"I save little odds and ends to scrapbook with! And I'm not a serial killer!" Alice glared at Serafina.

"I guess you're right. I'm sure he'll start scrapbooking about his newfound love," Serafina laughed with Rosalie.

Alice didn't find them amusing. She pouted as she watched the two leave. The two made their way to class, ignoring the others behind them.

They went through school like normal. But when heading to the parking lot, they noticed the human's truck there while Edward and his Volvo were gone. They all frowned as they looked at Alice.

"He'll be back soon!" she answered. Sure enough, he turned the corner a moment later. He was pulling the car up in front of them all. Before anyone could make a move, Alice bent over the open passenger side window, "Keys, I don't know why, but I saw this much. Give me the keys so I can take it to her house. But we are going to gossip later!" she smiled as she skipped her way to the human's truck and started it up.