chapter 51

I Change into a pair of white athletic shorts and a tennis shirt with trainers, i pull my hair into a ponytail and leave my room to find Callum, i close my bedroom door and feel a strong arm swing me around to face callum, I'm against a wall and he crashes his lips against mine passionately, i want to take this slow, but I love him so much, i want to be with him in every way but I need time first, so for now I'll settle for these amazing kisses that leave me feeling a way that I can't describe.
"just needed a bit of motivation to get through this" he says and i laugh at his excuse, i grab his hand and lead him out of the cabin, loving the familiar feeling of the sparks shoot through my arm, we make it to the gym early and i see kyle and hannah playing with a soccer ball in the other side of the gym, i smile at them, they're cute together and I'm so happy they got together, kyles eyes seem to sparkle a little more and he smiles a little easier now, even though they've only been together for a few hours, they still are close because they talked when me and callum got lost in our conversations.
"okay everyone, well be playing tennis today so get in pairs and grab a racket each and a tennis ball between two" the coach shouts over everyone, everyone sprints into pairs but I stay beside callum and we get the stuff we need.
We all go out to the courts and start playing, me and callum go pretty well and i finally score against him, half an hour later it's three to two to me, just as I'm about to hit the ball and stop him from scoring there's a loud cracking noise and suddenly the rain begins to thump down on all of us, i run to the other side of the court and we all make our way back to the gym.
"okay everyone, we're going to the obstacle, it's a smaller version of the one you each completed on the first day, you can do that until the rain let's up"
"let's get out of here, I'm not doing that obstacle course again" callum says tugging my arm out of the room, i smile and follow him out to the woods.
Callum whips out a pen knife and i raise an eyebrow at him.
"this just went from cute to scary, real fast" i say, he laughs at me and climbs up a tree, he starts carving something into the bark and when he jumps down i can read it clearly.

Callum and leia
Forever
In love

It says with a heart around it, i smile at the words and lean up to kiss him, his hands hold the bottom of my neck and the small of my back holding me close to him, my hands wrap around his shoulders pulling him closer to me, our kiss deepens and the rain falling around us just adds to the amazing feeling growing inside of me, he pulls back too soon and i groan in protest.
"this isn't creepy anymore, just cute" i say to him, a small smile creeps onto his face.
"I'm known for being able to change the mood" he says, he looks really hot with his wet hair hanging down over his eyes, his eyes are sparkling and look happier than I've ever seen them, all of a sudden the rain lifts up and the sun shines through the trees.
"see? I'm always changing the mood" i laugh at him and he pulls me close to keep me warm as we walk back to the cabin.
We reach the cabin and we walk in leaving a trail of rain water behind us, we are absolutely soaking.
"I'm gonna shower then we can get ready for the beach" callum tells me, i go and get a quick shower and change into a spaghetti strap top and denim shorts with flip flops, i straighten my hair and meet callum in the sitting room, i decide to go without make up today because I'm too lazy to put it on.
"you look beautiful" callum says looking me top to bottom then focusing on my face.
"I'm not wearing anything special" i say looking at what he's wearing, after the rain the sun hasn't stopped burning us and it's now roasting outside, he's wearing a pair of jeans and trainers but no top, his hair is stoll wet from the shower and he's incredibly sexy.
"your face looks different" he says inspecting me.
"I'm not wearing make up" i suggest.
"you shouldn't, you look better without it" he praises and grabs my hand leading me to kyles cabin, i don't know which one hannahs in so we decide to meet up with kyle first, who's late so we have to find them.
"kyle, open up" callum calls after knocking three times and getting no answer.
"yeah, fuck it" i say and open the door walking in, it's empty and i start to wonder where the fuck he is, i walk up the stairs and into his room, instantly regretting it, i walk in and see a naked hannah straddling a naked kyle, sweat glistening in both of their bodies.
"your so sexy" kyle moans.
"oh yeah kyle" hannah moans into his neck, i yelp and run out slamming the door and apparently their too occupied in their activities to notice me.
"what is it? What's wrong?" callum asks running up the steps and looking at me with worry.
"in there, hannah, kyle, naked, bed" i stutter out, with the images of my best friend having sex with a girl that I though I was gonna start being friends with, I've talked to her before and she's nice, really funny, I'll never be able to look at them the same again.
"were they... Busy?" callum asks, i nod and he bursts out laughing.
"i say too much" i say dramatically, he laughs at me and grabs my hand leading me out of the house to the beach.
"don't worry, well still have fun" he says texting kyle and telling him we cancelled, even though he probably won't look at his phone until tomorrow.
"okay, whats down here?" I ask him as we walk to the beach.
"it's like a movie thing" callum tells me and I see about three hundred people sitting on the beach infront of a huge white sheet with a projector infront of it.