chapter 26

I was woke up by something stirring in my arms and that somethings was leia, i open my eyes and squint at the brightness and suddenly the memory of last night hits me like a ton of bricks and a smile finds it's way in my face.
"callum, your arms fat" leia said sleepily trying to lift my arm that held her close to me.
"how flattering" i said lifting my arm up, she went to get up and i dropped it back down keeping her there, she just glared at me.
"i need to pee" she moaned trying to lift my arm again.
"fine, you coming back?" I asked lifting my arm.
"yes, don't you know I'm lazy and like to lie in?" she said in a matter of fact way.
"your right, want me to carry you?" I offer.
"why not?" she said sarcastically, but I got up and flipped her over my shoulder ignoring her screams and painful punches to my chest, i carried her to the bathroom and left her at the door.
"oh thank you, your such a gentleman" she says sarcastically.
"i know, now hurry up and piss" i say opening the door.
"such amazing manners" she says walking in, i wait for her to get out, when she does i don't wait to scoop her back up and carry her to my bedroom, flopping her on my bed and crawling in beside her.
"not so tired now, after you carried me to the bathroom and then threw me on your bed" she says snuggling into me.
"now so tired enough that you could go to a party tonight?" I ask remembering Jason throwing a party at his place tonight.
"a party?" she asks sitting up, the excitement is clear in her voice and eyes.
"yes, you wanna go?"
"yes, what time?"
"about half eight"
"okay, what times it now?"
"quarter to twelve"
"really?"
"yeah"
"wow, I've never been that lazy"
"well, we did do some very tiring things last night" I say smirking at her.
"oh, so are we gonna talk about that?" she asks casually.
"well, it wasn't just the sex that I liked, remember, what we said?"
"what? About... Love?" she asks awkwardly.
"did you mean it?" I ask getting nervous about her answer, she puts a hand up to my face and pulls me to look at her, her very touch ignites something deep inside me.
"callum, i would never say something like that and not mean it, i love you, did you mean it?" she says staring deep into my eyes, that hold complete honesty.
"with all my heart, i am completely in love with you leia" I say truthfully staring back to her, a huge grin takes over her face and her eyes light up, I love that look on her, she's so much prettier when she's smiling, happy.
"so, what now? Are we gonna wait until everything else is sorted?"
"I honestly don't think I can wait, what do you think?"
"callum, i love spending time with you, but I don't feel like it's enough, i want to be with you, do you?" she asks carefully.
"leia, I've wanted to be with you ever since we started hanging out" I say leaving a small kiss on her forehead.

~that night~

"you ready?" I ask leia who's still in her bedroom.
"one sec" she answers, i don't know why it takes her so long, i put on a pair of dark jeans and a blue top, my hair still wet from the shower, she was beautiful before even wearing her loose green day top and white baggy shorts with flip flops, obviously she couldn't wear that to a party but she doesn't need to do her hair or make up, her hairs naturally curly at the end and her face us flawless, her skin is smooth, her eyes are big and her lips are pink and full, she doesn't need any make up at all, shes already perfect, but she insists that she looks like a mess and has to straighten her hair and put on make up, I don't get it, she still looks good with straight hair but it's a waste of time because she looks good with curled too.
"callum, I'm ready" she tells me coming out, i cant help but stare at her, she's wearing a red strappy dress that reaches mid thigh, showing off her long tan sexy legs, the top is open showing off her full bust, i nearly tell her were not going and just take her to a fancy restaurant.
"callum, you ready?" she asks, snapping me from my thoughts.
"oh... Y-yeah" i stutter.
"okay, let's go" she says gesturing to the door.
"okay, I'll drive" i offer grabbing her keys from the bowl.
"fine, but we both know I'll be driving back, you'll be drunk" she says patting my shoulder.
"sure" I say sarcastically, she licks the door and i grab her hand as she leads me to her car, i open her door and she smiles gratefully at me as she gets in.
"this is the first party I'll be going to without worrying if I'm gonna leave with a vandalised car... By you" I say laughing at some of out crazy memories, she laughs along with me.
"you did deserve it though" she says playfully as ed sheeran blasts through the speakers.
"how did I deserve to have my car spray painted?" I ask.
"well, from the last time I vandalised your car, i did it because... You wrote a load of shit on my test!" she remembers snapping her fingers.
"oh yeah, you got two after school detentions for that" I remind her, we spend the rest of the ride talking about everything we did to eachother at parties, the list is long, when we arrive i park just down the street and grab her hand as we walk into the crowded house with music blasting and lights eclipsing the moon light completely, making leia look even more sexy.
"come on" she calls leading me into the lively house.