chapter 13

leias POV

After a few hours of watching TV with callum, i decide to go see get a shower as his mum's coming back with Amy and max and I'd rather avoid her for now, I wish callum luck and climb into my car, I'm about to phone mark but decide to supine him instead, i pull into McDonald's and get two happy meals and drive to his apartment.

I don't bother knocking and walk on in, hes not in the sitting room or kitchen so I assume he's either sleeping or has a migraine, i leave the food in the kitchen and make my way to his bedroom, i hear him moaning and then... a girl, anger courses through my veins and i burst open the door, he looks up from under her naked body and to me, his eyes widen and he quickly shouts for me.
"leia, please wait, let me explain!" he shouts from under her.
"who is she? is that your girlfriend?" the cheap skank asks.
"you fucking prick, you bastard, you said you bloody loved me while your coming home to hump some random whore! I fucking hate you, i hope you die alone, because that's what you fucking deserve!" I shout and run out, i run into his spare room where I kept clothes if i was staying the night I throw them into my hand bag and go to storm out, he's coming out of his bedroom, in his boxers.
"please leia, let's just talk about this, this means nothing, she's a prostitute!" he shouts trying to justify it.
"is that meant to make me feel any better, you bastard, you have no excuse!"
"I know, please just give me another chance"
"fuck off, i never want to see you again"
"we love eachother"
"no, I loved you, but if you loved me you wouldn't fucking cheat on me with a slut"
"please, i do love you and if you still live me, we can work through this"
"the fact that I loved you and thought you lived me just makes this worse"
"please, I'm so sorry"
"I trusted you, i let you in and told you so much about myself that i just want to forget about, i knew I shouldn't have trusted anyone to really care about me"
"I do care about you, you've been spending so much time with callum, i thought there was something going on between you two!"
"so instead of talking about it, you decide to jump in bed with some random girl! I was spending so much time with him because of what happened, you should know me better than that!"
"I know, I do, please just listen to me, we can work through this!"
"no we can't, I never want to see you again!" I say coldly to him before turning to walk out, he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest holding my head against his lips.
"fuck off!" I shout hitting him, he grips both of my hands and holds me against the wall, i kick his nuts and he groans in pain falling to the floor, I kick him again and run out, i get into my car and drive, i don't even notice my phone ringing and bleeping with phone calls and texts, i have seventeen from mark and fourteen from callum, i turn it off and blast my music driving around, going nowhere but far away from here.

after four hours of driving i turn my phone back on and read the texts from mark.
I'm sorry, i know I messed up, please call me.
we can work through this.
I love you and i know you still love me.
it meant nothing.
I promise to make this up to you.
I won't give up on us.
please call me.
don't ignore me babe.
we can get through this, we just need to try.
I know I messed up, but everyone messes up, just give me another chance.
I don't read anymore and read the ones from callum.
hey, just wanted to let you know, the results came back and I'm concussion free.
are you ok? mark just phoned me looking for you.
did you guys have a fight?
please call me, I'm getting worried.
leia, are you ok?
the police want to take your statement, where are you?
please just let me know your ok.
what happened?
leia, please.
answer your fucking phone.
I look around realise where I am, just half an hour away from the hospital so I decide to go there.

I arrive at the hospital at eleven at night and try to wipe the tears from my eyes and clean up my make up, I walk in and am relieved to find only callum in the room asleep.
I take the seat beside his bed and hold his hand, no one cares about me, do they? my boyfriend of two years chested on me with a prostitute, am I really that worthless? am I that replaceable? if i was with callum, would he cheat on me? Suddenly his phone starts ringing and marks name pops up, callum stirs and opens his eyes, i pull back my hand before he notices i was holding it and give him a small smile.
"leia, marks looking for you, I'll tell him your here" he says sleepily.
"please don't, just say you don't know where I am"
"why, what happened?"
"I'll tell you after, just tell him you havent seen me"
"okay" he answers the phone and turns up the volume so I can hear what mark says.
"hey, callum, sorry if i woke you, but I still can't find leia, she's not at her apartment" mark says quickly.
"she hasn't been here, I'll phone her again and tell you if i find her, what happened?"
"I'll tell you after, but please if you see her just tell her I love her and we can work through it, it was a stupid mistake"
"okay, I'll call you if i find her, good luck i guess"
"thanks" with that he hangs up and callum raises an eye brow at me.
"what did he do?" he asks.
"i went and got us a McDonald's, when I got to his place, he was in bed with some prostitute" I say bitterly.
"he cheated on you!"
"yeah, we've been together for two years and he decides to go sleep with a prostitute, it's so stupid, and it's probably not the first fucking time either"
"why would he throw it all away, over a prostitute?"
"I don't know, but it's obvious he didn't love me, otherwise he wouldn't have cheated"
"do you really love him? if you do, maybe you could forgive him eventually"
"I guess I don't, I think I liked him alot but I never loved him, I cant believe he said he lived me and then did this"
"do you think he loved you?"
"obviously not"
"are you going to talk to him?"
"no"
"I think he'll check here"
"well then I can inject him with something" callum chuckles at this and a smile tugs at my lips just because he chuckled, i really loved that noise, i used to hear it more when he said something bad about me or saw my reaction of something he did, but now I wish it was the only thing I could hear.
"Leia?" he asks waving a hand in my face.
"sorry, what?"
"I said if you don't want to see him i can tell him to piss off, or pretend to sleep, up to you"
"I'll just go to the bathroom, you two are kinda friends, i don't wanna mess that up"
"leia, he cheated on you, i like you alot more than him, I think it's pretty obvious who's side I'm on"
"you can be on my side and still be his friend"
"meh, it's easier to hate him" I giggle at callums easygoing spirit and how easy it is for him to cheer me up, but ofcourse I'm still sad after what just happened.
"why didn't you answer my calls or texts?" he asks.
"i just needed some time, but then I didn't want to drive around at night alone, and I don't think he'll come check here"
"he'll probably come here when he sees your apartments empty"
"I know" his phone starts ringing again, and he looks at the name, rolling his eyes.
"speak if the cheating bastard" he says, answering it.
"yeah?" he asks, pretending to be tired.
"she's not here, is it cool if i hang out with you at the hospital until she's calmed down and decides to answer my calls and texts?"callum looks at me and I nod.
"yeah, that's ok"
"thanks dude, she will calm down soon, then we can talk and ear this whole thing up"
"okay, you can tell me all about it over a tub of Ben and Jerry's when you get here" callum says opening the drawer beside him and handing me a tub if fish food Ben and Jerry's, i mouth thanks and he says bye to mark, hanging up.
"when he gets here and bends the story of how he cheated, you can come out and slap him, I cant believe you didn't already"
"oh, trust me, I'll do more than just slap that bastard, I'll chop up his tiny balls" callum chuckles again and we share the tub if Ben and Jerry's, smearing it Iver eachothers faces, we hear a knock at the door and i take the icecream into the ensuite bathroom, listening through the door.
"hey, so what happened with leia?" I hear callum casually ask cheating bastard(marks new name).
"okay, so, first listen to the full story and judge me then"
"I will, should I be worried?"
"no, it's nothing too bad, just listen"
"okay" there both good actors, cheating bastard at acting innocent and callum at acting as if he doesn't have a clue.
"so, my cousins friend went bankrupt and had to become a prostitute, she's kinda inexperienced and my cousin doesn't know about me and leia, so she told her that I could teach her a few things, i told her about leia and she seduced me, then leia came in and completely flipped her shit, she wouldn't even listen to the story, anyway she left and I haven't been able to find her, she's ignoring my texts and calls"
"is that really what happened?" I hear callum ask and i know he's giving cheating bastard the face that pretty much socks the truth out, cheating bastard sighs before he starts talking again.
"okay, well, she seduced me a while back and we've been meeting up a few times a week while leia was at class or too busy to spend time with me, but it really meat nothing"
"your a fucking bastard mark"
"hey, you said you wouldn't judge me"
"she's been through alot of shit and already thinks no one cares about her! do you really think this is gonna make her feel any better, you've been together for two years!"
"I know, I thought there was something going on between you two" he says pathetically.
"and that's a good excuse to keep cheating on her with your cousins friend!?"
"fuck sake, callum i know I screwed up, but we will get past this, she'll forgive me, she has no one else"
"she has me, she doesn't need a bastard like you in her life and I don't mean that in a way that I'm gonna date her, i mean I'm gonna be there to support her"
"what the fuck man, you said you would hear my side of the story, why are you immediately on her side!?"
"because you cheated on her, there's no good excuse for that!"
"you have got a thing for her, don't you!"
I decide I've had enough of him and storm out of the bathroom.
"leia? what are you doing here?" he asks coming up to me, i slap.him across the face, hard, he stumbles but regains his balance.
"what the fuck! I knew there was something going on with you two, thats whybyou came crawling here!"
"I came here, because he's a good person that doesn't jump in bed with any other girl because the one he's meant to be committed to is busy with school or work, not because there is something going on between us, i am never going back to you, you can think and say what you want trying to justify what you did but i just heard everything you said to him and thats how I know it wasn't one stupid mistake, so get the fuck out!"
"I'm not leaving until you agree to give me another chance!"
"I am not giving you a chance you don't deserve!"
"well then we'll be here a while won't we?"
"you will, because I'm leaving!" he grabs my wrist but I push his chest and walk out.
"what the fuck man! you were hiding her from me!?" I hear him scream.
"just go the fuck home" callum shouts tired. seconds later cheating bastard rushes down the hall past me and I go back into callum, we don't say anything I just cry for awhile into his chest before we fall asleep in eachothers arms.