chapter 44

Leias POV

I come out of my room in a white tank top and athletic shorts with trainers, it is insanely hot here, i go to the kitchen and get a glass of water downing it in one go and then turn around and jump five feet into the air when I see callum leaning lazily against the door frame, wearing a pair of loose shorts and a black top, he looks really sexy.
"i know, I'm so hot it's scary" he says casually biting an apple.
"yeah, your hot" i say sarcastically, even though he is super hot.
"you ready?" he asks after holding his heart looking offended.
"yeah, lets go" i say and skip past him to the door, he follows behind and i lead him to the main gym where we meet up with the rest of the people in our class.
"okay class, quieten down and listen up" the coach says, he's the usual cliché, tall strong build, loud intimidating voice and brown hair spiked slightly, with a whistle around his neck.
"today I'll be seeing how capable each of you are, first well warm up then we'll go to the obstacle course" he says loudly, i share a look with kyle, the course is pretty hard but we both made it last time, I'm pretty sure callum will too.

After we've warmed up we make our way to the obstacle course outside.
"so, is anyone gonna give me any tips for this?" callum asks as kyle comes over to us.
"you'll be able to do it, trust me it's easier to just pass then to pretend you can't do it" kyle pretended he couldn't do it last time because he thought he'd be in an easier class but they were pushed harder and at the end of every class had to see if they could do the course, he completed after the first class.
"is that all?"
"yeah, pretty much" i shrug, he let's out a sigh of relief and we continue our journey, when we arrive i notice a few people gasp and look to callum, his eyes are wide as he takes in the huge structure infront of us, it starts off with running through tyres, then tunnels, then a rope line, then monkey bars, then wall climbing, then a zip line, then rope swing, then a balance beam, then jumping over barriers, then climbing a rope, then your done.
"is this for real?" callum asks.
"yep" i say casually.
"fucking hell" he says looking at it.
"kyle, you were here before, would you like to go first?" the coach asks, kyle shrugs and starts running through the tyres, he finishes in five minutes fifty four seconds, which is pretty good, a few people go next and finally it's callums turn, i smirk as he goes to the starting line, the buzzer goes off and like a bullet his feet move skillfully through the tyres, he army crawls through the tunnel and balances over the rope line quickly, he uses his strong arms to haul himself from bar to her and swings his legs for extra help, he jumps off and grabs onto the climbing wall and moves up it quickly, he hangs onto the zip line at the top and lands only allowing a few seconds to catch his breathe before he clings to the rope swing and takes a run before swinging to the other platform, he balances over the beam and quickly runs up the small hill jumping over the plastic barriers infront of him, he climbs a rope to the top platform and rests his hands on his knees catching his breathe before standing up and smiling at the clock.
"what time, James?" the coach calls out to him.
"five minutes twenty four seconds" he calls back smirking at kyle, he playfully glares at him and when callum jumps down a few people congratulate him and kyle pretends to be mad.
"that was pretty cool" i say to him as he sits down.
"fucking exhausted now" he says letting out a breathe.
"leia, your turn" the coach calls, i start running through the tyres and thanking the Lord that I didn't fall flat in my face, i crawl through the tunnel and practically run across the rope line, i grip the bars tight and nearly knee myself in the face from swinging them too high, i know I have blisters on my hands but decide they can wait, i quickly maneuver up the wall, clinging into the best grips i can see, i hold onto the zip line and let the breeze calm me for a few seconds before I jump off and continue, i just about make it to the platform with the beam, i cross it and nearly trip but recover quickly, i run up the hill and leap over the barriers praying i don't embarrass myself, i finally reach a rope and crawl up it where I let out an excited whoo.
"what time?" the coach asks not amused by my celebration.
"five minutes forty seconds" i call and jump down, i ignore everyone saying well done and whatever and go to kyle and callum.
"not as good as last time, your losing your touch" kyle teases.
"what did you get last time?" callum asks.
"five minutes nine" i say flopping down beside him breathlessly.
"impressive" he compliments.
"i know, right? Anyone that complimented her for it, she flicked off" kyle tells him.
"i don't like attention" i shrug.
"yeah right, in class you make sure everyone knows you think I'm a dick" callum reminds me.
"no callum, i remind them" i say jokingly.
"whatever" he says rolling his eyes, the coach takes the time for the last person and comes to stand infront if the benches.
"okay, everyone completed it, so if you did it in under six minutes, to the right, if your over to the left" me, kyle and callum go to the right along with two other girls while everyone else goes to the left.
"you five, good luck with Mr reeds, the rest if you, I'll see tomorrow" he calls out taking down who hell teach and who Mr reeds will have, he dismisses us and we head to the cabins.
"wanna come over for a movie tonight?" callum asks kyle.
"what movie?" he asks cautiously.
"annabelle, you in?"
"yeah, see you guys, I'll be there at about ten and i already know to bring food" he says laughing, i laugh at him and unlock the front door, i have to admit the cabins are pretty cool and I'm a little happy to be living with callum.
"you don't mind that I invited kyle right? Because if you do i can call him and tell him it's just me and you" callum says smirking, i like how he's making an effort to make me happier and trust him, i know it will take time but I know eventually i will be able to, i know I can but I just can't.
"it's ok" i say going to my room to get a shower, i change into a loose top and athletic shorts for the movie, kyle comes over and we watch the movie squashed in the two person sofa eating popcorn, haribos, domino's and Cadburys with Fanta, I'm in between the boys, leaning against callum, while kyle looks as if he's repelling us, we all burst out laughing when kyle jumps and drips his popcorn, eventually the movie ends and kyle decides to spend the night because he's too tired to walk three metres to his cabin, not that I'm surprised, i get him a blanket and pillow and say goodnight to him.
"that was fun" callum says as we walk up the stairs.
"yeah, it's a good movie too"
"me and you were very cosy" he says wriggling his eyebrows, i laugh at him before going into my room, why can't I just trust him already? I want to be with him, in every way, with mark i did it because I wanted to feel normal, but with callum i want to do it because I love him, and it's not just the pleasure it's what it represents, making love, i love callum and want to be with him so much, but I just can't trust him... Yet.