chapter 2

"one sec, I've gotta call someone" she tells me as we climb into my car and she pulls out her phone.
"hey, Mark?"
"yeah, don't lift me today, something came up and everything's kinda messed up but I'll tell you later"
"no, it's nothing like that"
"mark!"
"okay, bye" she giggles as she hangs up before turning to face me, going red.
"did you hear anything he said?" she asks me.
"no, should I have?"
"no"
"who Is he?"
"mark?"
"no, the dead guy in my boot, ofcourse it'd fucking mark"
"my boyfriend"
"boyfriend?"
"yeah, surprised?"
"I thought you were single, why didn't you bring him up in there when I called you a loner?"
"first, i forgot all about what you ever did to me, second, you already knew I'm not a loner because I've got friends, third, I'm not gonna use him just to get you to shut up"
"how serious are you two?"
"two years, why are you interested in my personal life?"
"just trying to perfect the art of conversation"
"how do you do it?"
"well usually, you say one thing, a comment, opinion, fact, etc..."
"not that, act so normal when a few minutes ago you were itching to claw my eyes out?"
"I don't know, i really don't want to go to this discipline school, so I'm trying this"
"guess so"
"what did I say in there that upset you so much? Like what nerve did.I strike that made you walk out and cry?"
"I didn't cry, my allergies were just playing up"
"it's nothing to be ashamed if, crying"
"well I wasn't"
"what did I say though that made you upset?"
"I don't wanna talk about that"
"come in leia, we're meant to be friends"
"actually I was planning on smashing your car window"
"what!?"
"I didn't think you would get so into this trying to be friends thing"
"so you decided to smash my window!?"
"yes, you were being an asshole in Miss connors class, so I thought you were gonna do something to me"
"I was being an asshole!? You smashed my phone!"
"it still works doesn't it? It's your own fault everyone who gets them phones ends up smashing them anyway"
"do you want to end up in discipline school or something!?"
"it's not like my parents would care"
"for fuck sake move on from that!"
"maybe I want you to end up in discipline school, I've been there plenty of times so I know what to expect"
"you've been to discipline school?"
"three, your pretty little face wouldn't last two days!"
"why are you such a bitch? I was ready to forget everything and actually try being friends!"
"because I don't want to be your goddammed friend!"
"fine then get the fuck out!" I stop at the side of the road and open her door pushing her to the ground outside.
"shouldve worn your seatbelt" I say sweetly.
"you fucking bastard! You can't just leave me here!"
"oh but i can" I say with a smirk, i close her door and drive away, i look in the mirror and see her pulling her hair in frustration.
Good.
I drive home and prepare to tell my mum what happened, i slowly get out of the car and drag my feet to the house.
"mom? I'm home" I shout out.
"callum, in the kitchen!" she calls back, I follow her voice to the kitchen and brace myself for the fourth argument this week, it's Friday so atleast I'll be at my dad's all weekend.
"how was school, do you want a biscuit?" she asks taking out a baking tray from the oven.
"no thanks, erm about school though"
"what did you do? Was it something to do with leia again?" she asks getting angry.
"erm... Kinda, it's" she cuts me off.
"callum, this isn't ok anymore, i know you two have never gotten along but your both taking it too far, you've damaged eachothers property, you need to stop, we can't afford to pay for much more callum"
"mum, we were both told that unless we work together and get a clean record for the full two next month's, well have to spend the rest of the year at a discipline school, if one of us fails we both have to go, i tried to kinda become her friend but she doesn't even want to, she said she wants me to go there because I wouldnt last and she's already been at three" she looks shocked.... then angry.
"callum William James, this is absolutely far too far, we can not afford a discipline school, that's too much, you had better start behaving or i don't know what we can do, your sending this family into the grounds, we can barely afford your sisters dancing or your brothers guitar, you will work hard now, your not going out for the next two months until we see a completely clean record, well invite leia over for dinner and try to sort this mess out!"
"she can't come over for dinner!"
"why not? We need to sort it out"
"because I sort of left her at the side of a road" I mumble.
"callum, your not even trying, do you want to send your family onto the streets? Four of us can't live in your father's one bedroom apartment, you already have to sleep on the couch, you know what callum, unless you get this you can make your own money for the discipline school because I am not paying for that!"
"the school would pay for it mum, but thanks for telling me you'd leave me in my own if i didn't make it" I snap at her.
"callum this isn't like when you were younger, i have to think of your brother and sister too, i would still support you but you know yourself i cant afford that, to be honest you should be looking at a job right now, I'm phoning leia and her parents to come around to try to sort this out!"
"fine whatever, but this isn't all on me, that bitch had just as much to do with it as me!"
"callum, new start, no names or anything like that, please try, i don't want to lose you but I cant afford a discipline school "
"fine whatever" I mumble, i go into the sitting room and sit in the sofa, then the two ginger devils come see me, my little brother and sister, max is thirteen and Amy is nine, and they love me.
"cals, are you going to a new school?" Amy asks me.
"no, he's going to a school that's like prison because he's bad" max answers for me.
"no! Cals! Your a good boy"
"thanks Amy, and max, but it's just if i dont start being a good boy, i will have to go to a new strict school"
"ok, start being good!" Amy scowls me, i laugh at her chubby cheeks going red as she holdover breathe trying to loo angrier with her finger pointed at me.
"oh, leia, is your mum or dad there?" I hear my mum in the phone to leia, she's really inviting her over.
"oh, well me and callum were just talking and we decided it's time you two patched things up, so would you like to come around for dinner? What time will your parents flight be in?" parents busy again.
"oh sorry, well can you still come around?"
"oh come on, get it over and done with?"
"okay, I'll see you tonight at seven?"
"okay, bye" she hangs up then turns to give me a hard stare.
"don't upset her!"
"shell probably set the house in fire or something"
"callum, i mean it, please just try"
"please cals!" Amy begs me.
"fine" I huff.
"is she your age or a but younger, cals?" my suddenly pedo little brother asks me.
"she's my age max, and she's fugly anyway"
"really?"
"honestly no"
"what does she look like?"
"she's got brown long hair, it stops just above her, very perfect, ass, she has long sexy legs, she's kinda naturally tan and has huge hazel eyes"
"what about her y'know... Muchachas?" he asks wriggling his eye brows.
"very very full" I say after throwing a pillow at him.
"whats Muchachas?" Amy asks.
"her erm.... Personality" I lie.
"how is her personality full?"
"she has alot of things like sometimes she's angry, happy, funny, sweet, sassy... You get the point"
"ok" she says before grabbing some dolls from the ground and running back to her room.
"so if she's so sexy, why do you hate her?"
Max asks casually.
"she's a bitch"
"how is she a bitch though?"
"shes ruined my property, smashed my phone, fights with me, argues with me..."
"and why does she do all that? Did you do anything to her?"
"no, we just don't get along"
"until now, she'll be over soon, so tidy the house and get cleaned up, callum, work on your apology" my mum orders.
"i don't need to apologise"
"yes you do, you left her at the side of a road and everything else, you will not be going to a discipline school, ok?"
"fine"