chapter 35

I woke up feeling like absolute crap, huddled in the bathroom corner in last night's clothes, i attempted to get up and my head spun like a roller coaster, i feel back and grabbed the wall to balance myself, then my stomach began turning and despite my banging head i had no choice but to drop to my knees and empty my stomach into the toilet.

When I was finally done throwing up i got a shower relaxing my sore muscles and it even helped my head slightly, i got out and pulled on a pair of leggings and a luminous pink top, i made my way to the kitchen and ate half an apple while taking something for my head, I brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a ponytail applying light make up hoping to hide how hungover i looked, then I checked my phone to see texts from callum asking if i was ok, why wouldn't I be? Then my heart stopped as I saw the last person i called, callum.

I read all his texts properly then.
Leia, please answer your phone, I'm worried.
Your not a waste, you shouldn't have died, your nothing like them, please don't do anything.
Please do something so I know your ok.
And despite everything he's saying, he didn't come over to check on me, what a fucking surprise that is.

I checked the time and saw if i leave now, I'll be fifteen minutes late for the meeting, oops.

I walked through the door slowly as the pounding in my head returned.
"how nice of you to join us" Mrs connors said bitter sweetly.
"really, the pleasures not mine" i say mimicking her voice, she rolls her eyes and gestures to the seat beside callum and Janet, she glares at me.
"what happened last night?" callum whispers as Janet and Mrs connors talk about some show.
"i got drunk" i say flatly not looking at him.
"you scared me"
"no i didn't, if you thought I was gonna do something because of how I was feeling, you didn't care because you didn't come to check on me" I say in a matter if fact voice.
"i do care, i couldn't come over, she knew I wanted to see you"
"If i thought you were in danger i wouldn't let anyone stop me from seeing you"
"not even your mum?" he asks bitterly.
"you deserve to suffer at this discipline school" i spit, he doesn't say anything and soon the principal strolls in, looking angry, he takes a seat beside Mrs connors.
"now, let's get started" he says logging onto the computer to check our record.
"whats happened here?" he asks circling the comments about me over the last few days.
"i came back, the real me" I spit at him.
"stop being a stuck up bitch" callum whispers harshly at me before continuing so he can hear this time.
"she hates me again so she thought it would be fun if i suffered at the discipline school" he tells him, I scoff at his pathetic excuse.
"is this true leia?"
"no, he did just as much as me, look" i say pointing to the comments that read 'leaving class' 'graffiti in bathroom' 'distrupting class' and the rest, I'm happy he got the blame for that graffiti.
"i didn't do the graffiti, and I only left and distrusted class because of her" he defends.
"callum, we found the empty cans in your locker and if you don't care about her why did you get in trouble over her?" he asks raising an eyebrow.
"listen, I didn't do anything, it's all her, it's not fair that I get sent away"
"it's not fair that Im the only to be sent there because your too scared to own up for your mistakes, we both messed up callum, move on" i say getting bored in here.
"you fucking know it was all you!" he shouts at me.
"calm down callum" Janet says bringing him down by his elbow.
"both of you will attend west minster, you will receive the same education as you would here, and when you return to us, maybe then you'll know how to behave" he says signing some papers in his desk.
"bullshit!" callum shouts standing up.
"we both knew it would happen callum" i say calmly.
"get a few bags ready and you'll be leaving tomorrow, here's a guidance for what to pack" he says handing us a sheet.
"leia, this isn't fair, you know it's your fault, do you really hate me this much?" he asks getting angry.
"yes" I say going to leave, i hear him follow while Janet talks with Mrs connors and the principal.
"what the fuck is your problem, i mess up once and this is what you go to? Being a bitch?" he shouts, i stop in my racks and turn to lock eyes with him.
"you messed up once, but hurt me in so many ways you promised you wouldn't, do you know how that feels? No ofcourse you fucking don't because you have so many people who give a shit about you, i was just another person you could hurt, i have no one and you know that, you gave me some stability and then took it away all at once, you really want to know why I went drinking last night callum? Trying to forget about you, even for a few hours because when I think about you it hurts, but your all i think about!" I shout pushing his chest, ignoring the tears in my eyes, I've cried too much for him already.
"leia, I'm sorry" he finishes.
"sorry doesn't take away the pain, heartache, broken promise, this constant feeling of worthlessness, sorry doesn't change shit"
"I just want another chance to prove i can be there for you, i promsie"
"I can't let myself get hurt again callum, we're over so move on"
"I can't, please leia, i know what I did was sick but you have to atleast give me another chance, i know you still love me, so prove it"
"you really are that low, arent you? I loved you and never gave you a reason to not believe it, why should I prove it when your the one who ruined it"
"do you still love me?" he asks eyes boring into mine.
"yes, but I cant act on it" I say quietly, i turn and walk away, he does nothing.