chapter 43

"hey, you know detentions with him are soooo long and boring, good luck" leia warns me as we walk down the Isle and head to our next class.
"callum, wait behind" Mr Gormley calls me back, i groan and kyle wishes me luck before they both dissappear out the door, i have to admit, i get a little jealous at times, not because I'm worried that something might happen with them but because leia hasn't seen kyle in so long, and even when they did it was only here, but they're still so close, she could even tell him about her parents, not all of it, but she could.
"have a seat"
"yes?" I ask as I slump down in my seat.
"sit properly and address me properly" he says sharply to me, i roll my eyes as I sit up straight.
"yes sir?" I ask immitating him again.
"i notice that you qre very close with leia and kyle, i believe you are trying to impress them by misbehaving, trust me it is not a good way to go, they aren't doing anything so when they be having fun after class, your stuck in detention alone, just rethink your actions before you mess things up for yourself"
"I don't need a pep talk" i reply bluntly.
"in my class, you three will all be separated and I've emailed any other teachers that will be stuck with your class to split the three of you up too, dismissed" he finishes with a wave of his hand.
"your gonna need more than a few metres to keep us apart.... Sir" i say before turning and walking out, i see leia and kyle standing there waiting for me before we set off for our next class.
"what did the bastard want?" leia asks.
"he thinks I was only misbehaving to impress you guys, he's gonna separate us all now" i say with hate clear in my voice.
"can you blame him for thinking that? Who wouldn't want to impress me?" kyle asks gesturing to his body.
"everyone but you kyle" i say.
"four detentions and we haven't even got to second class yet, i think that's why he wants to know if your trying to impress us" leia reminds me, four, how did that even happen?
"he's an asshole so I don't give a crap" i say casually as we walk into English.
"hello, you must be kyle, leia and callum, your a little late but don't worry about it, just try to be on time for next time, ok?" a young sweet teacher asks us, she is average height and really thin, she has brown shiny hair in curls reaching her shoulders and she's wearing a white summer dress.
"sure"kyle answers leading us to three seats in the back corner.
"okay, i heard not to let you three sit together, but I think you won't be too bad, just try to behave and you can sit together" she says in her voice again, it is sweet but annoyingly sweet.
"sure thanks" i reply, she smiles and turns resuming her lesson on how to include writing techniques and make them effective.
"that's Mrs sayers, she's a little annoying, but really nice, she can't help it" kyle informs me.
"her fucking voice is so annoying" i say slamming my head on the desk infront of me, I'm really tired, i did not like that wake up call.
"don't worry, she's got a nice body so concentrate on that" kyle whispers too low for leia to hear who is texting someone.
"meh, I've seen better" i shrug but when I think about it, she is pretty sexy, she's curvy and all that shit, but she's shit compared to leia.
"who is she textin?" I ask kyle.
"i dunno" he dumbly shrugs.
"ofcourse you wouldn't" i say to him and he fakes an offended look, I try to see leias phone but she notices and hides it from me.
"well someones being secretive" i say to her raising an eyebrow.
"leia, you can't play hard to get and make him jealous, you'll just push him away" kyle says to her, she rolls her eyes.
"it has nothing to do with either of you two" she says looking back down to her phone, but skillfully hiding it so we can't see.
"i promise I'm not making you jealous, now fuck off" she says laughing as kyle tries to tap her shoulder and snatch the phone from her hand, and failing.
"i don't know who you are, i don't know what you want, if you are looking for ransom i can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you, if you let me see who your texting now, i will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't i will look for you, i will find you and i will kill you" kyle recites the speech from taken and i cant help but laugh, how he even knows that off the top of hos head, and the face he makes while saying it is just too much.
"please be a little quiter down the back" Mrs sayers says to us.
"yes miss, sorry" leia says through laughter.
The rest of class goes through quickly and soon we are heading to the cabins to change for our exercises.
"so what kinda things do we now?" I ask leia.
"well be running, doing obstacles, football, volleyball stuff like that"
"okay, i can handle that" she shrugs and we go to our rooms to change.