chapter 19

After I accepted that I had fallen deeply in love with callum after climbing higher for so long I decided that I can't let myself get hurt in this, I need to be sure that this is going to be whats best for me, i will not act on my feelings until everything else is sorted out, i get dressed into a pair of skinny jeans and tank top, throwing my hair into a ponytail before making my way to my door, grabbing my keys and purse off the couch, i shuddered as I saw the wall mark had pinned me up against and looked away immediately.
The drive to the hospital was a blur as I drummed my finger on the steering wheel along to the tune on the radio, after I arrived at the hospital door, i decided to get a coffee to wake me up abit more after everything with mark, it shook me alot and reminded me of my dad, the night he raped me, it was traumatising and i didn't even scream or beg for my mum to stop hitting me the next few days, after she was done hitting me she dragged my dad up the stairs to drink even more, i heard her laughing and then him putting her to bed, i started to try to get to the filthy bathroom in the basement but the door opened, i was startled at first and when I saw my dad standing at the top of the stairs smirking at me, i got scared, i thought he was just gonna hit me but what he did was far worse, he made his way down the stairs and i started to try to scurry away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my legs before slapping me to the floor, he dragged me to the table i was usually tortured at and then he cuffed me down despite how much I struggled, he smirked but I still didn't know what he was planning then he stripped down and i began to struggle more slowly realising what was happening, he crawled on top of me and ripped my bloody clothes off of my body, i tried to scream out but he told me if i did he would do it every night, he leant down and began kissing my neck, then my jaw, then my mouth, i kept my lips pressed in a tight lune but when he began rubbing his hips against mine, i gasped realising i couldn't get out of it, he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth and down my throat, i tried to turn away but he gripped my hair making me look at him, then he slid his jeans down to his ankles and slid on a condom before entering me, i remembered the pain so clearly, i couldn't help screaming which angered him making him go further in, he was so rough which made it hurt even more, after a while he moved up and shoved his manhood in my mouth i tried pulling away but he stuffed it down my throat, i felt tears running down my cheeks because of fear, pain, helplessness and so many more feelings, but the whole way through it he just smirked, after a while of thrusting in my mouth he spilt out inside my mouth, he forced me to swallow the vile salty substance, he then got dressed and took out the whip, he whipped my already bruised, painful body all night only taking breaks to slap me or kick me or tighten the cuffs, they cut deep into my wrists making them bleed also, after hours of continuous torture he decided he had enough, he uncuffed me and threw me in the corner leaving me to rot, the next day he made me swear not to tell my mum, saying if i did he would do it every night, then he told her I seduced him and she got really angry, she beat me so badly then, and didn't go any easier after that, I didn't care though, i felt like I deserved it, i was never the same after he did that, could I really face him again? Everytime i looked at him then, i saw him smirking as he raped me, his own daughter, it has scarred me for years and I still haven't recovered, will it really help to see him?

Callums POV

After leia still hadn't arrived, even after my mum, amy and max left, i started to worry, i phoned her and she answered on the third ring.
"hello?" she answered, she sounded worn out and sad.
"is something wrong?"
"no, I'm fine" she lies.
"leia, i know your lying, what happened?"
"I'll talk to you when I get there, ok?"
"promise?" I say and a small smile creeps onto my face.
"promise" she says sounding slightly happier, i live that I can do that, make her happy when she's clearly upset, even if it's just for a few seconds, i love how much he trusts me, she cares about me and knows she can talk to me, she knows i will always be there to support her, even when she's going to see her dad, i know it won't help, but she needs to do it, she owes it to herself to find out, i just wanted to protect her but she needs it, i wish I didn't have to wait until I could taste her lips again, i want her so bad, but I will take things slow with her, i know it's hard after everything with mark and her dad, i don't need to have sex with her to show her how much I care about her, it wouldn't just be sex anyway, it would be making love, because that's what I feel for her, love, i am inlove with leia and i will always put her first and be there to protect her, i need her, i need to know she's safe, i need to see her smile and her tears, i need to hear her curse and stand up for herself, i need to hear her taking care of amy and max and making sure that I'm safe and not in pain, I need her, to hear voice, laugh, sobs and so many other things, the way she whispers my name in her sleep, calling out for me, i need leia because I love her.