chapter 42

I wake up to what sounds like church bells and a Goran from leia, my eyes flutter open and i look around the darkened room.
"what is it?" leia asks annoyed at being suddenly woken.
"i don't know but if it doesn't stop now, someone will pay" i say reaching for my phone which reads 6:00 am.
"everyone up now and class will start at 8:00 am" a loud voice shouts through a megaphone to the rest of the people in the cabins.
"callum, i don't wanna go to class" leia whines.
"i don't think it's very good if you miss the first day leia" I say disconnecting our bodies and getting up.
"fine" she groans and stands up, we both go into our own rooms to get ready.

At quarter to eight me and leia leave our cabin and head across campus to school.
"don't wanna be here" leia sings as we walk through the door.
"it's only four hours here" i remind her, smiling at the fact that we barely have any classes here to make room for our other 'rehabilitation' activities.
We arrive at our first class with all the other people that were on the bus and me, leia and kyle take our seats in the back row.
"listen man, I'm sorry about yesterday, i trust you but it just didn't look the best" kyle says to me from the other side of leia.
"it's cool, i get it" i say truthfully looking at him, I get why he is so protective of her but I would never hurt her again.
"i think of her as a little sister and the thought of anyone hurting her, angers me" he says looking at me forgetting that leia is right beside us, the girl that would do anything to claim that she doesn't need babysitting.
"i know, i know that I hurt her before but even thinking about the pain that I caused her kills me, i will do anything to make up for hurting her"
"anything?" he asks with a smirk and i can see that he is planning something.
"what are you planning?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.
"I'll tell you later" he says sitting back and subtly gesturing to leia who is staring at us in curiosity.
"i swear to fuck kyle, if your planning something to do with me, you will regret it" she says in a threatening tone.
"i won't, but it would even the scores from the last time"
"what happened last time?" I ask.
"she wanted to piss off a teacher and decided to cut off the warm water going into my cabin, while I was in a shower"
"oops?" leia questions as I laugh at the fake glare kyle is giving her.
"quite down this instant!" a stuck up males voice boom through the classroom, everyone turns and their eyes are met by a man whos in his early thirties with black hair gelled neatly to the side, he has dark green eyes and is very tall, like unnaturally tall and is also very strong looking.
"i am the teacher incharge of this class,Mr Gormley, you will call me sir, here are your timetables" he says dumping a pile of paper at the front of each row and expecting it to be passed back.
"when I entered the classroom, i was appalled at the lack of manners, you have social time before and after class, the second you step on here you shut up and think solely on learning, understood?" he snarls at us, giving each of his students a hard gaze.
"i asked if that was understood, when a teacher asks a class a question I expect a full proper answer"
"yes sir" a few people in the first two rows mumble looking down, their heads are resting in their hands out of tiredness, they are completely unfazed by the asshole that is shouting right infront of them.
"i thought you would all know how to behave in a classroom, but obviously not, everyone sit up straight, back straight, both feet on the ground, facing the right direction and looking forward, paying attention" he orders, no one moves.
"everyone sit up correctly right now!" he shouts and a few people jump, everyone sits up and gives him the death stare which he ignores.
"when I ask if everyone understands, everyone will reply with yes sir, clearly, no mumbling, if you don't understand something raise your hand and wait until I ask you, no calling out, understood?"
"yes sir" everyone mumbles.
"no mumbling!" he shouts banging a fist on his desk that he stood angrily from.
"yes sir" everyone replies.
"no one will be late, if you are late it is an automatic detention, understood?"
"yes sir"
"everyone be organised, for all classes you will need a notebook, be prepared, you will be given text books which you will look after, if any are damaged, you pay the bill, understood?"
"yes sir"
"there is no fitted uniform, but I will not tolerate, short tops, short skirts, low trousers, hats, etc... Understood?"
"yes sir"
"no one will talk back, if you do something and are given a punishment, you suck it up, it is up to me what your punishment will be and any arguing will only make it worse, understood?"
"yes sir"
"no talking in class, it's disrespectful, understood?"
"yes sir"
"all homeworks must be completed on time, understood?"
"yes sir"
"good, now turn to page 305 in these books" everyone sighs and takes a book turning to the page .
"well he's a dick" i say to leia and kyle.
"he literally takes no crap, even from other teachers, he had an argument with one last time over a punishment for someone, a big argument" kyle replies.
"this is gonna be a long class"
"Mr James, is there something more important than illegal immigration between you and kyle that you would like to share with the class?"
"no sir" i reply in a strict voice, a few people giggle around the class and i realise it sounded alot like Mr dickhead.
"okay then, for wasting my time and disrupting class over something less important, you can serve two after school detentions next week, I'll tell you the room tomorrow, understood?"
"sir, it was only once, i just asked if it was page three, zero, five or two, oh-" he cuts me off.
"three, for arguing back and four for not paying attention to instructions, would you like me to add to that or would you like to accept it and shut up?" he asks his evil green eyes boring into mine.
"fine"
"that's yes sir to you" he says before turning around and writing something on the board, and that's how I spend my first class, in silence not wanting to get five detentions within the first twenty minutes of being at school.he's an asshole.