His eyes widened and he blinked at you wondering what was going on in your mind.

Was he the only one this worried about your relationship?

Did you not care enough about this predicament, that you are choosing silence instead?

You swiftly brushed your finger over his lips, dragging soft caresses and tugging at them slightly, until you parted them open, all the while your eyes never leaving his face, drinking in every gasp, moan, and expression he emitted into your soul.

You felt brave in that moment, brave enough to take away his worries with the best way you knew possible.

Your finger pushed his lips open even more, invading the cushions that welcomed it in with much delight. Before you dipped your head in closer to his, replacing your finger with your lips instead. Taking advantage of his already open mouth before pushing your tongue deep inside.

The kiss was not the usual soft kisses you had almost usually started with. It was furious, passionate it was more vivid than any other kisses you had laid up on him first.

Ominis seemed taken back at your forwardness, almost faltering slightly when you pressed your pelvic flush against his mid section. Eradicating the space that was but already non existent between the two of you.

His hands attempted on holding you again, almost in haste. they came to roam around your back with furry, with need. His only means of sense. as he indulged in the softness of your skin.

You pulled a leg over his thigh, feeling his erection brush against your heat as it came in contact with him.

Ominis couldn't hold the growl that let loose out of his chest. rumbling loudly into your mouth, as you continued your assault on his soft lips.

With a swift motion, you pushed your body against him and finally pushed him on his back. straddling him on the bed as he laid there in shock.

"Taia!.." he exclaimed all but too enthralled at the idea of you on top of him.

You smiled, glad that you finally got his attention away from the rampant thoughts that were consuming him.

"Yes baby" you whispered in his ear earning a sharp inhale from him at the nickname.

"Baby?.." he breathed harder when he felt you slide your hands all over his arms, slowly dragging out your movements until you took a hold of his wrists, holding them hostage in your fingers, and restraining his movements.

"Yes you are my baby Ominis" you lowered your body on him kissing him again.

your lips trailing a storm of wet, open lips kisses all over his skin. causing an indulgence to rise in you at the view. The wet spots shimmered in the moon light with every trace your tongue decorated on his body.

He tried to set his hands free from your hold, only for you to grab them harder and pull them on top of his head.

"Nope tonight it's all about you my love" you whispered against his lips, feeling him shake under your touch with excitement.

His body spoke volumes of his needs and wants.

No matter how busy his mind was with the stress of meeting your grandfather, he still found the pleasure of laying helplessly under your warm body. surrendering to you as you rode him through the night, only stopping your incursion, when he finally landed into dreamland.