They all sighed simultaneously. Jasper shook his head at Emmett, "Why do you always take it too far?"

"What? Have you never considered jumping from a plane and landing a perfect superhero drop? It can be just like the comics! I'll bet we'd make it look better!" Emmett said excitedly.

The three women looked at Jasper, expecting him to answer with a no immediately. But they were all surprised to see a hesitation. Alice giggled, "You'd look very heroic that way, Jazz. Very handsome."

"See! We should do it!" Emmett said excitedly.

"You're forgetting. There would more than likely be a human flying us. How are we going to explain it? Group suicide?" Rosalie reminded.

"Kate can fly a plane!" Emmett answered quickly. This confused the group except for Alice, who looked at Emmett with a trace of fear, "Yeah, she said so." Emmett nodded.

"She did not! She said she was sure she could do it because 'it didn't look too hard'. But that was not an admission that she could actually fly a plane," Alice frowned. Her eyes glazed over, "You can't ask her! She would steal a plane at the nearest airport to try, and she would crash. She won't be hurt. But that's just unnecessary attention!" Alice said sternly.

"Fine!" Emmett thought momentarily, "Maybe instead of college, I'll go to school to be a pilot!" he said excitedly.

"You don't even properly go to college," Edward pointed out, "You just dabble in whatever piques your interest at the moment. Even then, you don't finish."

Emmett frowned. It was true, but he never really thought about it.

Rosalie held his shoulder, "Don't listen to him. Flying would be so much more interesting than school. You could do it." She soothed.

"But you shouldn't," Serafina pointed out. Emmett gave her a questioning look, "If you were the pilot, you couldn't jump out of the plane." She reminded.

Emmett immediately began to nod in understanding. He looked at his siblings suddenly, "Well then, none of us should learn to fly." He said with realization, brows furrowed with thought. He looked at his siblings, "Then we couldn't jump together. Maybe Carlisle could learn? Then we could jump as a family! We can invite Mom!"

They chuckled at the thought. But they knew she would likely learn to fly with Carlisle to be co-pilot. They discussed it more and decided to do it after graduation. But with parachutes first. They'd wait a few years before talking Carlisle into getting a pilot's license. Even Edward agreed to the skydiving idea, although half-heartedly.

With only about fifteen minutes left for lunch, Serafina looked at Rosalie, "I forgot, I need to speak with Angela."

Rosalie gave Serafina a questioning look, "About?"

"You know that photography class I ditch all the time?" Serafina asked.

"The one I told you you shouldn't take because you'd find it boring? Yes, we know that class. What about it?" Alice asked with mock concern.