Not Lost Anymore | PART 2

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

[Y/N] whispered through her tears, "I can't go back. I can't go back "home" Her voice quivered with a mix of longing and despair.

With a heavy heart, she went on to explain, "I have an implanted chip. It's how they always know where I am, how they control me. If I go back, they'll find me, they'll find you, and they won't let you alone."

Hailee's heart ached as she heard [Y/N]'s confession about the implanted chip. Her daughter's words revealed the deep entrapment she had endured, and Hailee's maternal instincts kicked into overdrive. She reached out to gently touch [Y/N]'s shoulder, her voice filled with a mother's reassurance. "We'll find a way to remove that chip, [Y/N]. I won't let them control you any longer. You don't have to face this alone."

But [Y/N] was torn, her emotions a tempestuous whirlwind. She looked into Hailee's eyes, her own filled with fear and a glimmer of hope. "You don't understand. The organization is powerful, and they won't stop until they get what they want."

Hailee's determination shone through as she replied, "We'll face it together, [Y/N]. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe and bring you back to the family."

The weight of the situation pressed down on [Y/N], and her voice quivered as she said, "I don't even know who I am anymore, what I've become. I've done terrible things, and they've taken so much from me."

Hailee's gaze remained steady, her love unwavering. "You are my daughter, [Y/N], and nothing can change that. No matter what you've done, we can rebuild your life. You can find your true self again."

As tears welled in [Y/N]'s eyes, she whispered, "I want to believe you. But it's not that simple. I've been trained to be a weapon, to obey without question."

Hailee's voice was filled with compassion as she said, "We'll take it one step at a time. You don't have to make these decisions alone. We'll find a way to remove that chip."

As they held each other, [Y/N] felt an unfamiliar warmth in Hailee's arms, a motherly comfort she hadn't experienced in years. It was a stark contrast to the cold, unfeeling world she had been a part of.

Hailee whispered soothingly, "I'll protect you, [Y/N]. We'll find a way to break free from their control."

As [Y/N] continued to embrace her mother, Hailee, a heavy burden weighed on her heart. She felt compelled to share the truth, no matter how painful it might be. With a trembling voice, she began to recount the grim details of her past life, a life that was filled with acts she could never forget.

Tears streamed down [Y/N]'s face as she whispered, "You need to know... I've done terrible things. I've taken lives, more than I can count." Her voice quivered as the weight of her confession bore down on her.

Hailee held her daughter tighter, her heart breaking for the pain [Y/N] had carried for so long. She spoke with empathy, "I understand, [Y/N]. You were forced into a life you didn't choose. None of it is your fault."

But [Y/N] needed to express the torment that had haunted her for years. "No, you don't understand. I was good at it, disturbingly good. I've killed people in cold blood, without remorse."

Hailee's voice remained steady, a beacon of support. "You were conditioned to be that way, [Y/N]. It's not a reflection of who you truly are. We'll work through this together."

With tears still streaming down her face, [Y/N] felt a deep need to unburden herself, to share the horrors of her past life that she had kept locked away for so long. She began to recount the harrowing experiences she had endured, revealing the inhumane treatment she had faced.

Hailee Steinfeld imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara