Daddy Issues | PART 2

a/n: it's basically the sequel of the part 1 as you can see so the plot is a bit similar.

also, this is based on my real life. i'm not looking for support or love or whatever, i write that only because i feel the need to. i just switch my age because i'm not 16 anymore, i'm 19.

words count: 2,873

angst & fluff.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
y/n's pov

As a 16 years old teenager, my life already has been a mess. My mom is the best thing that happened to me. She is.. Strong. She is stronger than any one on earth. My mom, Hailee Steinfeld, never ever shared what we both lived in the past. How my father used to hit her, used to abuse her, used to make her feel bad for every little thing she did, even though she did it right. She always protected me from my father, always took the hits for me. All the nights where he came back from I don't know where with his friends, drunk as hell.. He always told my mom that he never cheated on her but the truth is.. he always hooked up with some stupid women... And my mom never had the courage to leave him; she loved him.. She was like trapped, completely under his spell. I will forever remember how he used to take advantage of her when they came back home after having dinner in some chic restaurant, to make the public eye believe that they were the perfect couple. I spent my evenings on the couch, watching my comfort movies and series while waiting for them, waiting for my mom.

     I wasn't homeschool just like my mother was when she was my age. Well, actually, when she was my age she was giving birth to me.. We never really talked about her pregnancy. I didn't want to bring back those memories to her mind.

     From the outside I was a normal kid, a normal teenage girl, just like people my age. But the inside of my head was completely different, my mind was fucked up because of what I lived. I don't blame my mom, she did nothing wrong. She was a victim.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     As I walked into the hallways of my high school, I joined the few friends I had; Tanya, Abel and Aria. They were already at our usual spot and I stepped closer, my head down. I was walking while looking at my feet: something I always do to avoid people's gaze on me. Everybody quickly knew my name and easily guessed that I was Hailee Steinfeld's daughter. There were only four persons that didn't consider me as a celebrity's child and those people were my friends. Other teenagers and also teachers were treating me differently. Some tried to become friends with me because of my mother, some tried to date me because of the money I had. It wasn't even my money, it was all my mom's money.

"Hey, you good there?" Abel said, putting his hand over my shoulder with a gently smile. Abel was the first friend I made here. He really is an angel, he never cared about me just because my mother was famous. Tanya and Aria were exactly the same. I nodded my head and looked up at Abel with a shy smile.

"Yeah, I'm doing great. How about the three of you?" I asked back, quickly hugging each one of them. They all answered with same words: they were doing good, they were doing fine. I don't know if they noticed that I lied to them but I've always been a pretty little liar. I don't know if I can thanks my mother for that because she used to lie to me when something was wrong with my father. She lied to protect me. I just lied to protect myself from the tons of questions my friends would probably asked me. No one knew about those big events in my life. Only one person knew about it.. and that person wasn't in my school. That person was working in the film industry, he was an actor. I met him when I was waiting for my mom to come back from a meeting with filmmakers.